🍼Max Verstappen - First Race

Max walked into the paddock, hand in hand with you and his daughter strapped to his chest. Max was proud, his daughter had finally been allowed to attend a race. You covered your face from the cameras as you walked into the hospitality. You hated getting attention in the paddock. You finally reached the hospitality after what felt like an eternity. Max sat you down and took your baby out of the wrap and took her into him arms for a cuddle. This was his way to relax now; cuddling the baby. You smiled lovingly at the scene in front of you, snapping a picture for keepsakes in the meantime. "She's like a teddy bear." Max whispered as she fell asleep. "I could cuddle her all day." He said completely entranced. "I've never seen you look at something like the way you look at her. It's incredible." you mused leaning forward a bit. "I've never seen something so cute." he replied. "No offence." you chuckled and continued to watch Max sway his daughter gently side to side. "You really love her don't you?" Max didn't even tear his eyes off the sleeping child. "Yup." He replied simply. "I never understood why men felt so proud of their children until I had a child myself. It never made sense until I made it to the hospital and held her in my arms."

She'd grown quite a bit since then. She used to be smaller but what wonders a month can do. Max sucked in a sharp breath as your daughter's bouncy blue eyes fluttered open. "Fuck." He mumbled. "I think I woke her up." You smiled and looked down onto her face. Her curious eyes scanned over Max's face, with a small smile perched upon her own face. "Who's that baby?" you cooed at her. A soft noise escaped her lips, almost like a giggle. "You have your daddy's eyes, don't you baby?" Max looked over to you. "And you must have your mother's beauty." You looked back up to him smiling softly at him. "Must be." you replied. Your daughter let out a grunt which made you laugh a little. "Don't worry, we haven't forgotten about you." you chuckled, adjusting the little woolen hat on her head. "Right schatje, I need to get to the garage." he said looking up at the time. You took the little baby from his arms and into your own. "Good luck Max." you said pecking his lips. "I'll see you after the race, right?" you nodded your head. "Of course you will. Where else am I going?"

You watched the last few remaining laps with anticipation. Max was just about hanging onto second place but Bottas was hot in pursuit. As he rounded the last remaining corners, you let out a sigh of relief as Bottas seemed to fall behind a bit. You cheered quietly as you didn't want to wake up the little creature sleeping in the pram. "Daddy just got a podium for you baby." you whispered, caressing her cheek. You made way to Max's driver room as you couldn't possibly go to Parc Fermé with a pram. You walked into the driver room and sat down, patiently awaiting Max to come back with the trophy and thankfully, he was quick enough.

"Schathje, did you watch the race?" Max asked, piercing your thoughts. "I did, you did brilliant Mr Maxamillion." You replied pecking his lips once again. "And did my little princess enjoy the race too?" he asked playfully as he gently icked her up. "She did, she was asleep for most of it but she was still rooting for you." Max chuckled and pressed a small kiss onto her cheek. "Well Princess, I have a present for you." he hummed turning around to his new trophy. "Here it is princess." he said picking up the magnificent cup and presenting it to her. "I think she's a bit small to be able to lift a trophy now Max, wouldn't you agree?" Max scoffed and shook his head. "Absolutely not. She's capable to lift a trophy." Max looked down at her tiny hands and figure and quickly came to the conclusion that you were indeed correct. "Okay, maybe when you're older princess." he chuckled. You smiled and pressed a soft kiss onto his cheek. "I love you Maxamillion." you whispered. Max's expression softened even more as he leaned his head upon yours. "And I love you too schatje. Thank you for bringing her to the race, her very first race."