💔Callum Ilott - Wrong Words Part 1

Another heated discussion about this again. Why you won't quit your job and quit college to go to one of his bloody races. "I just don't understand why you can't go to at least one of my races." you let out an annoyed sigh. "I've said it once before Callum, and I'll say it again if you'd like. I have school and besides, I'll always be at the Silverstone race." you say returning to your study notes. "I-I genuinely cannot believe this. You were always at my F2 races so why aren't you at the F1 races with me? I work here now!" You slam your copy on the coffee table. "I took a gap year to go to your bloody races! Now I'm back in school Callum and things are different. It's something you are gonna have to suck up to." He couldn't believe this. "Why can't I just have my girlfriend come to the races? Everyone has their girlfriends and wives with them why can't I?" Again? You were not explaining it. "I'm not saying it again. I'll be in bed when you want to talk to me like a fucking adult." You said slamming the door shut.

"Yeah just slam the door shut and walk away, it's what you're best at!" he snarled back. You reopen the door and walk straight back to him. "No. Let's talk then. I'm struggling to keep up with school, almost failing every test, missing out on normal university life all because you want me to go to races!" Callum's face dropped. "I'm scraping the bottom of the barrel here Callum! My parents are struggling because they are paying for me to go to school, to do what? Fail? No! They have given up so much for me to go to my dream school and here I am failing because my boyfriend wants me to stay and watch a race he isn't even racing in!" You clasp your hands over your mouth the second those few words left. "Callum-" He cut you off. "I won't hold you back anymore." He said opening the door. "No Callum, I didn't mean it." Callum slammed his fist against the wall. "Y/n! Get out!" You flinched at the sudden shout from him. You didn't even want to defend yourself at this point. You just left and didn't say a word.

You walked around the paddock for a while before sitting down at the ferrari hospitality. You took a sip of your coffee and turned on your phone to scroll through Instagram. "Y/n Y/l/n." You heard an oh so familiar voice say. You took your eyes from the phone and set them upon the one and only Mick Schumacher walking towards you in his black Haas gear. "What are you doing here? Why aren't you with Callum?" You shrugged your shoulders. "Shit happened." Mick sat down beside you and rubbed your arm for comfort. "If you want, you can talk about it." You shook your head but smiled. "I don't wanna talk about it but thanks." Mick did his best to get your mind off whatever it was that was bothering you and he did a mighty job of it too. You soon forgot you were even mad.

Callum had been thinking an awful lot about what you said and it was true, every single word. He needed to apologise so he marched out of the ferrari garage and went to find you. He walked out back and saw you laughing and talking with Mick, lighting a flame of anger within the very depths of his soul. "So you're already over me are you?" Callum yelled over, grasping your attention. "What are you on about now?" Callum scoffed. "As if you don't know! You're all-over him! Look at you!" You honestly, were on the verge of slapping him. "Look at myself? I'd take a good hard look at yourself first because I'm talking to a friend who came to see if I was alright, one better than you at the moment!" Mick sat back, not exactly knowing how to react. What was he supposed to do in this situation? "You're such a fucking idiot sometimes." Callum said walking away in a huff. "At least I didnt make the mistake of dating an idiot, I made the mistake of dating you!" Callum's wung around in a rage. "At least I'm not some slapper!" You were in shock, absolutely frozen. Callum's eyes shot open already regretting his mistake. "Y/n-" You grabbed your bag and walked away from him. "Y/n, I'm sorry-"

"No Callum! It's quite clear I'm just some slapper to you so why don't you go and get another slapper!" The paddock stopped and watched as you walked with Callum travelling behind you. "Darling-" You snapped. Spinning around, you stood pointing your finger at him. "Don't you fucking 'darling' me! Don't you fucking dare! I'm not in the mood for your childish insults and I am sure as hell, not in the mood for you!" Callum grabbed a hold of your hand and pulled you in closer so you were nearly kissing. You scoffed and pushed him away. "Sorry but I'm not some slapper. Goodbye Callum."

Callum watched as you walked farther and farther away until eventually, you were out of sight and that's how you stayed,

until...