❤️Felipe Drugovich - Boredom

Boredom had finally gotten the better of you. This whole staying inside was seriously taking the piss so to pass some time, you went and got your nail art kit and decided you'd do you nails on the floor. Felipe was a focused on watching a rerun of Monza 2008 and didn't even notice you taking out the nail paints (my fave race) but his attention was quickly taken from the TV when the smell of nail varnish lingered around his nostrils. "Babe? Do you smell that?" he asked. He asked looking around. It didn't take too long for him to figure out what the smell was as he saw you happily painting your nails while listening to music. He watched you contently, his love for you only growing by the second. How adorable you looked. You finished one hand and let them dry before moving onto the next.

Felipe still watched you and wondered how you managed to paint with such ease. He poked you shoulder which made you jump and almost spill a bottle of paint over. "Jesus." You muttered. You took out your headphones and set them aside to listen to your boyfriend. "What's up babe?" you chirped. "How do you paint nails like that?" he asked curiously. "I guess I just practised as I grew up but otherwise I don't know." You replied. Felipe looked at your nails and then to his own. "Do you think my nails would look good painted?" he asked showing you his hands. You took hold of his fingers and examined them. "Every nail size is alright for painting." you said.

"Can you paint my nails?" he asked. "Nothing too fancy, just simple." he explained. You grinned widely and nodded in agreement. "Right, what colour do you want?" you asked picking up your box for him to choose. Felipe looked through the box and saw a beautiful navy colour. "I like this one." he said handing it to you. "So simple, yes?" He nodded and you went to work. It took a while with all the moving he did. "Felipe! I need to start again because you keep moving!" you complained wiping away yet another nail full of nail varnish. "I don't keep moving! I'm staying as still as I can!" he protested. "Just shush. I need to focus." You said and returned to his nail.

A long ten minutes later, his nails were painted and needed to be dried now. "Ooh, pretty." He muttered to himself. "Yes you are." you said packing away the nail varnish. "How long do these take to dry?" he asked staring down at them. "Maybe ten minutes." You replied. "What?! And you seriously do this every week?" You laughed and nodded. "Let me see if it's dry now. I'm bored." he said pressing the nail but before you could stop him, he already touched it. "Felipe!" you scolded. He looked at the fresh fingerprint now on his nail. "I...sorry?" he said innocently. "I'm gonna have to do it again now!" you whined. "But you know you love me." he said trying to get out of trouble. "I can't deny that, but I'm still mad at you for ruining the nails." you said wiping away the nail varnish yet again. "Oh I can make it up to you." he smirked suggestively. "Nope." He was taken back by your answer. "What do you mean no?"

"I mean no, you wanna hear it in portuguese? Não." He groaned and sat back. "I'm not letting you off that easy. The way you can make up for it is stay there until I'm not bored anymore." and you were gonna take your sweet time not getting bored, you made sure of that.