🎶Pierre Gasly - Deja Vu

Pierre walked back to his car with his newest fling Sabrina. He had been out of a relationship for so long but he wanted this to work out. He needed a distraction. He had just spent the day at the beach, snuggled up to Sabrina and all in all just relaxing for the first time in forever. "That was a nice break." Pierre said throwing their stuff in the boot. "Absolutely. We both needed this." Sabrina smiled. Pierre went an dopened up her door for her to get in before running back around to his side and starting up the car. "Christ, car rides cvan be so boring." Sabrina muttered. "How about we play some music then?" he suggested. Sabrina nodded at the idea. Pierre didn't even need another second before he turned on the radio. The songs were pretty mediocre until one song in particular caught Sabrina's interest. "Oh my god! I love this song!" she said turning it up. Pierre arched a brow but smiled. He listened in to the lyrics.

The lyrics hit Pierre hard. His mind went straight to his ex Y/n. He loved her to bits, he still probably did. No, he actually didn't. He really wanted to and if he could, he would because she was practically perfect. He remembered the very first time he went looking for her after a fight. He found it extraordinary how he knew where to look for her in all honesty.

"Y/n?! Y/n! Are you here?" Y/n wiped away the tears from her eyes as she heard the French accent coming ever so closer. "Y/n! Princesse! What are you doing here? I was worried!" Pierre shouted over, sprinting towards her. He practically dove into her amr in the sand. "Please, please don't walk out like that again. I don't know what I'd do if I lost you." Y/n wrapped her arms around him, not wanting to ever let go. "I'm sorry, I'm so, so sorry. I didn't mean to have this fight go so far."

That beach he just visited, Y/n brought him there and whenever they fought, that's where the other would be. He listened on, remenising painfully about the past memories this song was bringing up. "It's good, isn't it?" Sabrina asked. Pierre looked over and nodded, smiling. "I love you." he whispered, taking her hand. Now I bet you even tell her you love her, in between the chorus and the verse. Pierre furrowed his eyebrows. It was like this stupid song was written at him. The lyrics filled his ears, clouding his mind with Y/n. He realised that everything he was doing with Sabrina, he did with Y/n first. Surely that wasn't  a bad thing. It probajly just meant he liked this places. He didn't even like Y/n anymore. They had a big fight and tried to end things on the best way possible. Everything did end well, they were happy for each other. Pierre pulled up to Sabrina's apartment block and let her out, showing a small smile as he did so.

"Bye Pierre." Sabrina said looking in the window at the barely visible Pierre. "Goobye princesse. Have a good night's sleep." he smiled. Oh wow. Even the nickname was tbe same. He'd have to find something more original for Sabrina, wouldn't he? But what if Sabrina liked that nickname? It didn't matter. Pierre took out his phone and opened it, going straight to the call app. He stared at her name for the good part of a minute, debating whether or not he really wanted to do this. His thumb hovered above the button. He was being suhc a wuss. "Okay, 3...2...1-" he pressed the call button and brought the phone up to his ear, silently praying she would answer. Beep, beep...beep, beep...beep-

"Hello?" Pierre let out a sigh of relief hearing her voice again. "Hey Y/n, erm...how are you doing?"