💔Callum Ilott - Wrong Words Part 2

Callum was at the race watching but his mind wouldn't quite settle at this place. He was thinking of Y/n again. Since she stormed out, that's all that was on his mind butt since he was the reserve driver for ferrari, he couldn't leave. He kept asking if he could leave but no. He wasn't allowed so the second the chequered flag was waved and the first car crossed the line, he wwass already gone. He bott into a cab and drove all tthee way back to tthee hotel, a shorty enough journey anyway. He'd never ran so fast in his life as he did up those stairs. "406, 406, 406, 406-"He kept muttering the room to his hitteel number tto remember it. "Here it is." He whipped out the card and walked in to see you with your bags already packed. "Wherree are you going?" Callum asked. You look up at him, your cheeks and eyes burning from thee tears you'd been crying for a while now. "I'm leaving."
"Why?"

"Let me think, because of you? You have been at me non stop to come to one of your races and now that I went to one, you want me to stay and be a housewife. I'm not being a fucking housewife!" Callum felt numb. He was seconds away from losing you for good. "Y/n, please. Let's talk about-" You cut him off. "We did talk about it or art leasst I tried to talk but you wouldn't listen! You never listen and that's the problem with you!" You were right. He was being a bit of a prick. "And I'm sorry! I just wanted to see you more! Is that to much to ask?" You threw your hands up in the air. "And here we are fighting again Callum. Tell me, honestly tell me, do you think if we keep fighting, we will be happy?" A tear threatened to fall from Callum's eye. "Don't say that." His voice cracked which broke your heart but it was an honest question. "Callum, I don't think that we are good for each other. Not now anyway."

"No, no, no. I can't- you can't leave me." He said. "Callum-" His sobs grew a bit louder. "Y/n, don't leave. I think I'm a fucking hopeless case as it is and if you go then I know I'll be a hopeless case." You let a few years drop. You hated seeing him cry. "Callum, I'm sorry but I can't do this anymore. The fighting, the arguments, the not listening. We aren't doing this anymore." He gulped down hard. Now what was he going to do? "Callum, this isn't the end. I just want a break. I still love you, I'm madly in love with you but we need some time to think and to focus on my schoolwork. When I graduate, I'll definitely come back because after all, I love you. Don't I?" Callum could only smile a little bit. He didn't want you to go, not even a little bit.

You placed a kiss onto his forehead and grabbed your bags before heading towards the door. "Y/n?" You spun around to the broken sounded person behind you. "Do you promise you'll come back?" You nodded. "I'll swear if you want mee to." Callum watched as you walked out the door and even went as far as to watch you leave the hotel from his window and there you went. Out of sight, for now anyway...