🎶Max Verstappen - Nice To Meet Ya Part 2

Max stood outside Y/n's hotel room, waiting for her to finish up getting ready. He kinda convinvced himself that he would be able to take her out on a date and know her a bit better, maybe enough to get a date out of it. He lifted his head up as he heard her door opening and out she walked in a black jumpsuit and jacket. His jaw quite literally dropped. "Alright there Max?" she mused. "I- yeah. We should get going shouldn't we?" she asked. Max nodded in response before the pair walked to the elevator together. "If the team dinner gets insufferable, can I take you out?"
"No." He was a bit taken back by her answer. "And why not?"
"Because this dinner is to celebrate your win today so therefore you need to stay."

Max groaned in frustration. "I think the date I had planned would blow your mind though." Ph she hated how cocky he was getting. "It takes a lot to blow my mind Verstappen." she replied coldly. "Well I think if you gave me a chance you would like it." He wasn't giving up and it was becoming a serious problem now. "Max, your team dinner. Maybe some other time." And now Max was being bothered by her. "Do you just not like me?" he asked. She looked at him strangely as it had just come from his mouth after a very long and uncomfortable silence. "If you don't like me, thats fine just tell me so I can not like you in return." She scoffed. "All that your father taught you, you'd think he'd at least teach you how to talk to women." Max clenched his jaw in anger. "So you don't like me then?" he muttered. "I didn't say that -"
"Well that is what it sounds like!

"You are actually a child!" she retaliated. "You just insulted both me and my father!" he yelled back. "Killing two birds with one stone! I may as well since I have the chance!" Now he couldn't help but have this burning hatred towards her. "You know what? Maybe I should have listened to everyone and not asked for your name! My life would be so much better if I hadn't!"
"Excuse my french but fuck you!"
"Well excuse my french but j'adore la mer!" Y/n knotted her eyebrows at him, confused out of her mind. "Who told you that was an insult?!"
"Charles did!" Y/n snorted and began laughing. She couldn't keep angry for very long after he just belted out that he loved the sea in the hotel lobby.

"What is so funny?" he asked. "You just said you adored the sea!" Max's cheeks flushed red from embarrassment. "I-I'll just go-" he was cut off by Y/n grabbing his hand and pulling him back slightly. "Wait for me! I beg!" He fought the urge to smile very well but found it difficult when looking at her so his best bet was to of course look away. "Did you really not know what that meant?" She asked, finally calming down. "No, but Ferrari are going to find themselves short a driver." Max mumbled. "Oh come on! I thought it was funny. Cute even." Max shot her a glare. "Cute? F1 drivers aren't cute. This one isn't anyway." Y/n chuckled to herself. "That's not true. You're adorable when you're grumpy and when you're happy so there's no way you can't be adorable." He tried to find a middle ground quickly and settled for a poker face. "That's so cute!" she squealed lightly, making him break character and laugh along with her. "You know what? Let's speed run this date thing."

"What? I thought you wanted to go to the team dinner." he questioned. "Yes but I thought you wanted to ditch it and since you're a driver, you must be quick and used to speed running things." Max smirked and nodded. "So are we going to speed run our date then?"

"Ready when you are..."