❤️Arthur Leclerc - One Way To Find Out

You sat with your dad in the Mercedes hospitality watching the formula three race, more specifically your boyfriend Arthur's race. He was sitting in first place pretty comfortably with little to no pressure from any other competitors. "He's quite good isn't he?" your dad asked, interrupting you from your thoughts. "He is quite good. Is he a contender for the mercedes seat next year?" you joked. Your dad was Toto, yes. Toto Wolff which makes you Y/n Wolff, his eldest daughter. You watched as Arthur crossed the line in P1 and wanted to scream your lungs out but for obvious reasons, you couldn't. Toto grabbed his cup of coffee and watched you amusingly. "What are you smiling about?" you asked. "Y/n, do I look like I was born yesterday?" He asked smirking. "No, you look quite old actually." you teased.

"Just tell me how long at least." He chuckled taking a sip of his coffee. "I don't know what you-" He gave you a look as if he knew what was going on. Of course he knew. You sighed in defeat. "Okay, three months." Toto nodded and smiled triumphantly. "And does he know who your father is?" he asked. "I- I don't think so." Toto nodded. "You didn't tell him because?" You didn't want to hurt his feelings. "I don't know. I just didn't want him to be scared off. No offence." Toto chuckled but seemed to understand. He can be quite intimidating at times. "No, it's fine. Should we go see this boyfriend or not?" he asked setting everything aside. You nodded and went with him reluctantly to the Parc fermé of the f3 drivers.

Arthur spotted you and had an even bigger smile on his face. "Mon cœur, How did you find the race?" He asked pressing a kiss onto your cheek. "Pretty good." you mumbled. Arthur was confused as to why you didn't look too happy to see him. "What's wrong?" he asked. "Arthur, I have something to tell you. I-" "Arthur!" a familiar Austrian voice said. You both looked over to see Toto Wolff walking towards you. Arthur outstretched his hand for Toto's and shook it. "That was a great drive. Very well done." Arthur took it in his stride and smiled widely. "Thank you Mr Wolff." He replied. Toto looked back to you with a raised eyebrow. "Oh, this is Y/n. My girlfriend." Toto took your hand trying his best not to laugh. "Toto, your father." He said. Arthur nodded and smiled proudly at you but took a double take when he realised what Toto said. "Wait what?" You and Toto began laughing hysterically while Arthur tried to make sensée of whatever just happened. "So, your dad is the team principal of Mercedes?" he asked. You nodded you head and hugged him.

"And why didn't you tell me before?" You could barely even talk you were laughing that much. "I'm case you got scared away babe. It's fine, it's fine." Arthur looked between you and Toto and qquitee frankly didn't know what to do or say now. "I- what? I'm so confused." He said placing his hand on his head. "I can speak French if you need a translation." Toto joked. "No, I just...I'm dating Toto Wolf's daughter." "Well done! You cracked the code." You said sarcastically. "Im in love with Toto Wolf's daughter." Your mouth shot open and your eyes went wide. "You are?" He nodded. "Babe!" you squealeed and jumped into his arms. Arthur swung you around. "You love Toto's daughter!" you teased as Arthur's cheeks went as red as his Prema overalls. "I do! I really, really do!"

"Well congratulations. Y/n, I have to go back to the Mercedes garage so don't do anything silly." He told you before turning to Arthur. "Either of you." Arthur gulped and nodded in agreement as Toto walked away, leaving the two lovers to enjoy this moment, to enjoy this moment that they sure as hell wouldn't forget...