👶Lando Norris - The Park

You walked out into the joined kitchen and living room to see Lando sitting on the sofa with your three year old son Jack, munching on some cereal and watching cartoons. Ever since he came back from the last race, he'd been lounging about on the sofa. "Lando? Can you clean up the cereal off the table please?" Lando hummed, not even listening. "Can you do it now please?" He nodded. "Yeah, sure." You glared at him. "Okay, let's go out and not be lazy today, sound good?" you asked. The Two boys were still entranced by the television. "Y-yeah, yeah definitely." You grunted to yourself. "Okay so what are we doing?" Lando was still silent. "Lando?" silence. "Lando." Nothing. "Lando!" Not even the sound of a breath. You clapped your hands together loudly, startling Lando a little bit. "Lando! We are going out with Jack!" Lando looked down to the little human beside him and smiled. "So buddy, what do you want to do today?" he asked. Jack gasped and looked up to his dad. "Park! Park!" he chanted.

You and Lando shared a look. "Sound good?" Lando smiled and nodded. "Okay perfect. Let's go get your coat on Jack, yeah?" Jack jumped up and ran to the front door, trying to grab a hold of his coat. "Have fun bubs, I'm going to call Jon for a workout-" You stopped him from walking away. "Lando Norris, you're coming to the park." You said with your hands on your hips. "Aw but bubs-" You cut him off. "Don't but bubs me! Get up and get dressed!" Lando pouted, trying to guilt trip you but it wasn't working. "Do you know how ridiculous you look?" Lando groaned and gave in. "Oh fine." You smiled and watched as he walked back to the room to go and change.

Lando sat on the bench watching Jack as he sprinted around the place, wanting to have a go on everything. He smiled as he heard the squeals and laughs of his son as he ran around playing catch with his mother. You felt your phone buzz in your pocket. Someone was calling. "Hello?" Lando furrowed his eyebrows. "Oh, okay. I'll be right over." You hun gup and brought Jack back over. "I have to go to the post office. Something about our PO box." You said. "But we just got here." Lando groaned. "Exactly, that's why you're staying here while I go and collect whatever is in the PO box." Lando opened and closed his mouth trying to form an answer but by the time he did, you were gone. "Daddy? Can we go back to the slide?" Lando let out a sigh and nodded. "Sure, let's go."

Lando watched Jack slide down again and again and he never got tired of it. Lando found himself smiling at the child. He was just simply adorable. "Aw, which one is yours?" Lando turned around to see a blonde haired woman followed by a few others beside him. "Oh erm, up there on the slide." Lando said pointing to Jack. "Isn't he just precious! Must get it from his father." Lando didn't have the common sense to tell that the woman was flirting with him so he happily played along. "Probably. Which one is yours then?" he asked trying to keep a conversation going. Unbeknownst to him, you had just pulled into the park in the car and arched a brow upon seeing Lando talking to a few other women. "What the-" you watched for a few more seconds as they laughed together and then, the turning point came. One of them touched his shoulder. Your blood boiled and out you stormed towards the park.

"Maybe we should hang out sometime?" the blonde woman asked. "Oh yeah, my wife is always looking for someone to have a double date with. That would be great." Lando chirped. You held in a laugh as you watched the awkward mess unfold. "No, no! I mean how about just you an dme sometime?" The ladies around them gave uncertain looks at each other. They must have found it weird too. Lando just shrugged his shoulders. "Well I'm busy training most of the time." he said. "Oh I can tell." You cringed upon hearing those words. Who the hell did she think she was? Lando literally told her about you! "Yeah, I have to keep up my fitness. My job sort of requires it." He explained. "Oh really? How so?" You shook your head in disbelief as Lando continued on to explain how he was a driver and how he had to keep his fitness up to withstand the immense G force that they must undergo, and how-

A loud cry cut Lando off from his conversation as he looked over to Jack crying on the ground. Your heart sank. Lando sprinted over and bent down in a worried state. "Daddy, I fell." Jack wailed as Lando approached. Lando picked him up and pressed a kiss onto his forehead. "It's okay buddy. Just don't tell your mother, she'll be really disappointed with me." Lando said quickly cleaning off Jack's jeans. "I'm here." Lando jumped and turned to see Y/n running towards them. "I have been here for the past four minutes kind of just watching." He gulped the lump in his throat and went to talk. "I'm not disappointed. You stopped talking to whoever this-" you paused to raise your hand up and down at the woman Lando was talking to "is when you heard him cry so I'll give credits where credits are due bubs." Lando smiled relieved. "I think we should go home though." Lando turned towards the blonde woman he was talking to and smiled. "So, still up for that double date?" She looked over at you. You were pulling one of those smiles that looked innocent but actually meant back the fuck off. She shook her head. "Maybe some other time. I- maybe you should take care fo Jack first." she giggled. "Exactly! See, let's go Lando." The pair of you left and ventured towards the car.

"Well, popular with the mothers, huh?" you chuckled as Lando finished belting up Jack. "What do you mean by that?" he asked. "I mean they seem to like you a lot." You remarked. Lando nodded his head enthusiastically. "They really do. I don't know why you give out about talking to mother's. They were so nice to me." Lando paused for a second, thinking why that was and you could see the gears turning in his head. 3...2...1... "Oh my god they were flirting weren't they?" he gasped. You shook your head in disbelief. "How the hell do you have a child?" you mumbled "Well, flirting and baby making are two very different things."

"Lando!"