🏎️Frederik Vesti - Hate This Feeling

Today was the day. Today was the day that the young Y/n Y/l/n would be starting in pole position for thecvery first time. She was ecstatic and had her heart dead set on winning the formula 3 race as her boyfriend Fred started right behind her in P3. "Okay drivers in the car! Ten minutes to lights out!" Y/n got up and looked back at her boyfriend with a smile on her face, nott visible due tto her helmet. She blew a kiss through thee helmet to Fred which he caught and brought it to his chest, making her giggle a bit before hopping into the car. Those were the longest tne minutes she ever had to wait. When she was in P3 or P4 she didn't mind at all but now she was in the start, she couldn't wait to get going.

"Okay Y/n, installation lap first, don't forget that. You control the pack." your race engineer said. Y/n began the installation lap but by the time she figured that she was getting the hang of this whole 'controlling the pack' thing, the lap was over and there she sat waiting again. Then it was her time, lights out. Y/n eagerly awaited the five lights to go out, just so she could get going and show exactly what she could do. 5...4...3...2...1...Go.

She absolutely nailed the start, nobody was near her whatsoever. She kept on driving but unfortunately locked up after a few laps, flatspotting the tyres and had to pit but that is exactly y when things started to go wrong. The left rear tyre wouldn't go on and she was stopped for a lot longer than expected and then when she finally got back up to speed and got her place back, that's when everything got even worse! She overtook a Prema, easy enough overtake but then, then it took a turn for the worse. She felt one of her rear left tyres get hit and there she went spinning. She tried her absolute best to control the car but couldn't, finding herself trapped under a heap of barriers. She unbuckled her belt and pushed up at the barriers, still trapped.

Fred on the other hand was also out of the race after he hit her car. He didn't mean to, it was a bit of understeer and it just happened. He hopped out of the car and looked around to find hers, but couldn't see it anywhere. He watched to where the Marshall were going to and just followed them. He waited for her car to get pulled out and when it was, she seemed completely fine. She took her helmet off and walked over with a slight smile on her face. "I'm so sorry. Are you okay?" Fred asked walking up to her. "Yeah I'm fine." she smiled as Fred threw his arm around her shoulder. "That was scary. I'm so, so sorry. You would have won if it wasn't for me." Fred said as the two were brought to the medical centre in the safety car.

"Are you okay? You've gone paler than usual." Y/n comments. Fred let out a long sigh before turning back to her. "Honestly, I don't think I'll ever get used to the feeling of you crashing. It's always a horrible feeling." Y/n offered her boyfriend a soft smile and rested her head on his shoulder as he soon followed by putting his head onto hers. "Well, we both know the risks don't we? Let's just hope it'll be worth it one day." Frederik smiled and kissed the top of her head. "I know it'll be worth it as long as you're here." She melted as he said that, it made her feel special. "I love you." she whispered making him chuckle a bit. "Love you too."