❤️Lando Norris - Rules Part 2

A few gasps and unbelieving eyes followed the new couple as you walked into the paddock hand in hand. Lando was very much happy that he could now proudly show off his girlfriend and you were too but there was this nagging in the back of your head just eating at you, telling you it was going to end badly. Carlos looked towards where the commotion was coming from and spat out his coffee, choking at the sight. Caco furrowed his eyebrows. "What are you-" he turned around and froze. Anger filled up his entire body upon seeing his little sister with someone he trusted, someone he trusted? So why did it make him angry? "Caco, relax. He's a good kid, he won't hurt her." Carlos said trying his best to reassure his cousin. Caco spun around slamming his fist onto the table. "How do you know that Carlos? You know what goes on inside young men's heads!" he hissed. Carlos swirled his coffee around in his cup and nodded. "True but if he does hurt her, that's just a lesson to be learned, isn't it?" Caco let out a sigh and looked back at how happy you were with Lando by your side.

"Do you think she'd be happy with him?" Caco asked, genuinely interested. "No, she's going to hate it with him." Carlos replied with sarcasm dripping from his voice. "She's obviously going to be happy with him, if she wouldn't be she wouldn't be with him." He groaned in annoyance. "I suppose so." He muttered. "She's coming now." He turned around and saw you walking with Lando. "I guess I could tolerate him just a little bit." he mumbled. He heard your little laugh coming from behind before appearing beside him. "Buenos días." You chirped. You didn't seem to be nervous in anyone else's eyes but deep down inside, you were losing your mind. "Buenos días. Enjoy your sleep?" Caco asked forking up another piece of food. You were so confused. Why wasn't he telling yet? "I did, yes and you?" Caco nodded. "I had a nice sleep too." There was a bit of an awkward silence followed by some tension but Carlos broke the silence. "Okay so we aren't going to talk about Lando, no?" The Two siblings in front of him tensed up.

"Should we have to? It's clear they're dating and he's an alright kind of guy." Caco replied coolly. You grinned. Was he for real? "So you don't care?" you asked. Caco shook his head. "No, I'm being a sensible big brother. It's what we do. We-"
"I told him he had to."
"Carlos!" You and Carlos chuckled. "I can always take it back-"
"Nope! No take backs!" Caco grunted and continued on miming under his breath. You really appreciated what he was doing! It really meant a lot so in an overwhelming moment of sisterly compassion, you threw your arms around him and gave him a huge hug.

"Thank you." You whispered. Caco's expression softened into a smile and he hugged you back. Carlos kept silent but lifted up his phone to snap a picture of the heartwarming brother/sister moment. They heard a snap and turned their heads around quite quickly to see Carlos' grimacing look. "What are you doing?" Caco asked. Carlos cackled and shoved his phone into his pocket. "You're not seeing the photo, I'm using it as blackmail!" You watched as yet another argument unravelled between the two. You chuckled and slipped away to thee McLaren hospitality to go meet her beloved boyfriend who already had breakfast waiting for her feeling a much more relaxed perspective on her life. She really was living the best life.