🏎️Lando Norris - Morning Kisses

Race week, to be more specific, raceday. It was a great feeling to wake up and know there was a race going on. There was always this excitement in the air. The room was dark and gloomy as the rain poured outside making a beautiful sound to pour in from inside. Beside you lay Lando, and at this moment in time, he was taking the fucking blankets. "Lando! My blankets!" Lando stirred awake and looked over at his beautiful girlfriend beside him. "Where's my good morning kiss? You can have your blankets when I get my kiss." You rolled your eyes playfully and pecked his lips. "Mmh, now get into the blanket bub." He said opening up the blanket. You crawled in under and put your arms around his torso. "You're cuddly like a Teddy bear bubs." Lando grinned and pulled youu in even closer. "I wouldn't mind being your Teddy bear. It means I don't have to leave bed."

"And you don't get to race so get up and get ready bubs." Lando groans. "Do I have to? Can't I just stay a few more minutes?" You rolled your eyes playfully and nodded. "Five minutes and then you have to go get ready." Lando lowered himself a bit more and nuzzled into your chest. The room filled with a honey glow as the rain stopped and the sun shone through the sky. "At least it won't be a wet race then." Lando muttered. You hummed in response, playing with a few of his curls. "I love it when we cuddle. You give the best cuddles. Can we lease just stay here?" You furrowed your eyebrows confused. "Why do you want to stay here so badly?" you asked. Lando bit his lip not wanting to admit defeat but he had no choice. "I- what if I mess the race up? It's my home grand prix and the fans have come to watch but what if I mess it all up?"

"Aw Lando baby, you're always nervous before Silverstone." You said looking down at him. "Yeah but now Lewis is gone there's only me and George. No one will shrug off our mistakes because Lewis isn't there to take the spotlight." The poor thing. "Lando, I know for a fact you'll do amazing because you have worked too hard and you've worked for far too long to just chicken out last minute. You'll do great I promise and if all those people really are your fans, they'll stick with you." Lando smiled softly at your words. "And if anyone says you're shit I'll fightthem myself." Lando laughed at your threat. "I love you a lot, you know that?" You nodded. "And I love you too but we have to go now." Lando looked over at the alarm clock. "We still have five minutes." He said suggestively. "Nope, we have to get ready now. Five minutes is up." You smiled oh so innocently. "Aw but bubs-" he pouted. "No buts except yours out of bed and getting ready. I won't have another call from McLaren because you're late again."

Lando pouted and reluctantly leaves bed to change into his McLaren clothes. You made the bed and opened the curtains before you yourself changed. Lando sat at the front door awaiting his beautiful princess to come out looking like her usual beautiful self. "Right Lando, I'm ready." You said walking down the stairs. Lando's eyes went wide as you walked down. The jeans and jumper fit you perfectly with a nice contrast to the McLaren jacket and your hair fell perfectly onto your face. Just pure perfection. "Are you ready bubs?" Lando nodded. "Now I am. M'lady?" he said. You chuckled and hooked your arm with his. "Just remember, you'll do great." you said climbing into the car. "I know, thank you bubs." He said pecking your cheek. "Anytime babe." and off you two drove to the Silverstone circuit.