💔Lando Norris - Be Alright Part 1

Panic absolutely everywhere. Lando Norris was missing and nobody knew where he was. While everyone was panicking looking for the man, Lando sat in the bar, drinking like there was no tomorrow. For the first time ever, he felt like he hit rock bottom. Nothing mattered anymore because you weren't there anymore. He never felt a hurt lie this before, like he was crumbling. You left him after a heated argument, you both made mistakes today but both of you were far too proud to apologise. Now Lando was on his ninth drink or so which was strange for him considering he was never one to sit and drink but there's a first for everything apparrently. You were just as bad. You were sat on your sofa watching Netflix, listening to sad songs and eating buckets upon buckets of junk food.

You were halfway through the film "10 things I hate about you" and halfway through a tub of ice cream. "Kat, he's a fucking idiot! Don't stand crying in the classroom over him. Fuck me." You said scooping another spoon of ice cream into your mouth. Your phone started buzzing so you picked it up without even looking at the caller ID. "Hello?" you asked. Surprisingly, Lando's mum was on the phone. "Y/n, is Lando with you?" she asked. Already, you were up and getting your shoes on. "No, why would he be with me?" you replied. "We broke up a week ago." Lando's mum didn't know how to react. "What? But he was speaking so lovingly of you dear. He was saying he loves you when he came here." You got up and grabbed your keys. "Did he?" your voice had cracked as you spoke. "Yes, he did. I'm really sorry, I didn't know." You walked down the steps from your apartment and to your car. "I'm gone to look for him now, I'll let you know if I find him."

You ventured off into the night looking for him, asking everybody if they'd seen him but no. It was getting late now, almost dawn at this point. Last place open, a bar. Lando would never be in there but it was the last place to look. You pushed the door through and scanned the room and low and behold, Lando Norris sat at the bar with a good few empty glasses in front of him. You walked over and sat next to him. "Could I get a fanta please?" You asked the barman which caught the attention of Lando. "Y/n?" He asked looking at you. "Lando, what are you doing here?" you asked. "Drinking. What does it look like?" He said coldly picking up the bottle. "Lando, you don't belong in a bar. You don't even drink champagne when you finish on the podium." Lando nodded in agreement. You'd never seen him this broken before. "Lando, please just come home." you begged. Lando looked back to you and looked deep into your eyes. They had such pain, such emotion in them like you'd been crying too.

"Why should I? You don't even want me there." He said taking a sip of his beer. "Lando! Listen to me! I still love you! I'll never stop loving you! You just need to realise that there's a line sometimes and you crossed that line." Lando gukped and looked into open space. "Lando, look at me." Lando turned around slowly. His eyes were already filled with tears. "I miss you. I wake up to an empty bed and I hate it. I hate feeling alone. I just want you to come home."

"Mate? Mate? You need to get up now."

Lando got up and looked around. He was in his room, nowhere near Y/n. He looked up and saw his trainer kitted out and ready for their training. "Oh, good morning Jon." Lando said disappointed. "You were dreaming of her again, weren't you?" Lando couldn't even form a smile to try and lie. "N-no." Not even a second later, he began breaking down in tears. He had been so stupid, breaking up with her. "I know you love her, but it's over mate." Jon told him, trying his best to comfort him. "I just miss her so much Jon. I'm gonna call her-" Jon stopped Lando from getting his phone. "Lando, she doesn't want to see you. She's already deleted every picture she has with you. I don't want to be bad but it is gonna hurt for a while but listen, you'll find another, you'll be absoilutely fine. You'll be alright."

"But, I don't want another Jon. I want her." Lando croaked. "Then I don't know what else to tell you mate. She isn't going to come back, not after you accused her of cheating and said what you did." Lando scoffed. "You're doing a brilliant job helping me feel better." Jon didn't know what else to say. What Lando told her was stupid and he knew she wasn't going to come back so he didn't want to make this false sense of hope for him. "Lando, it oisn't my job to make you fell better, it's to keep you in shape so come on. I'm sure you'll feel better after you do some excercise." Lando wiped the tears off his face and got out of bed and got ready. He walked out to the kitchen and one again felt something missing. "Alright?" Jon asked again. "Y/n would usually be drinking her tea now and be ready to give me a kiss before I leave."

"Lando, please can we go?" Lando sighed and walked out. He couldn't keep her off his mind. Not even a little bit, not even if he tried. The best thing he could do now is hope and wait for the love of his life to run back into his arms. Even though it seemed like a distant chance, he still held on to that last strand of hope that it would in fact, be alright...