🎶Mick Schumacher - Gimme, Gimme, Gimme

Mick sat celebrating his first formula one win in a nightclub with a few of his fellow drivers. Who am I kidding? All of them came along, the Schumacher name was back winning in Formula One, it was a special occasion.

The time was half past twelve. Y/n was in her flat all alone, watching the late show. She hated being alone. She looked out over the city she lived in and saw how miserable it looked from the outside but she knew inside all the clubs and casinos, people were living it up and drinking. She battled the voice in her head and made a decision to for once, go out. She marched into her room and did herself up. She looked good, the best version of herself she had seen for a long time. Her glossy lips smiled into the mirror before Y/n grabbed her purse and ventured into the streets of Monte Carlo.

Mick stood laughing with the drivers as Daniel chugged a huge litre glass of beer, all in the name of fun. Daniel was close to being blackout drunk, so we're most of the others, they'd been drinking non stop. "Another one!" Charles shouted, raising his glass and spilling the contents of it everywhere. "Ah, ah, you're making a mess, Charles." Mick said, slapping his teammate's chest lightly. "As much as a mess in lap 22." Lando said, poking fun at the fact that Charles hadn't finished his home grand prix again, this time by colliding with someone in the pits. "You honestly need to learn when to be quiet." Charles slurred, pointing at Lando with his bottle still in his hand. "I've got more podiums in Monaco than you mate, how about that?" The drunk drivers laughed at the joke. Mick looked over and saw Yuki falling all over the place and decided he should probably help get him back to his hotel room. "Yuki? Come on, let's get you a taxi or something." Mick said, helping the Japanese driver up and out of the club.

Y/n walked by herself through the streets. Everyone was inside, not a single person was outside, only the people taking down the stands and sponsor boards. The grand prix had been on so everyone was probably hunting to meet a driver, preferably the winner Mick Schumacher. They would be in the Amber lounge so Y/n decided to go elsewhere. She didn't want to interfere with drivers. She'd heard the stories about the likes of Charles Leclerc and Max Verstappen, hard pass. She looked up and saw small incline with a club there. Seemed like the right place to go. Away from anything too busy where she could just get wasted. Her feet wobbled as she walked up the cobbled pavement. What a shit time to wear heels.

Mick watched and waved as Yuki's taxi drove away to bring him back to where he was staying. Mick walked out to the other side of the street and leaned over the railing and looked at the lights sparkling and illuminating the small country of Monaco. He had long awaited this moment, this moment to finally win and what better way to do it than in Monaco? It all felt surreal but it felt like something was missing. What could it possibly be? Mick was torn from his thoughts as he heard a little squeal from beside him, followed by a sound of plastic falling on the floor. He looked to his side and saw a girl with her purse on the ground, opened and now empty as the contents of the purse were now sprawled out over the warm cement pavement. "Oh, are you alright?" Mick asked, as he helped the woman up. "Yeah fine, just fucking hate these stilettoes." She replied. "I can imagine how uncomfortable they must be. They don't look at all comfortable." The woman laughed and nodded. "I may need an ankle brace by tomorrow." Mick helped her clean up a bit and smiled.

Y/n finally had all her contents she could pick up, bar the few tubs that managed to roll down the hill. She couldn't bare walking down that steep hill to get them so she figured she would be better off without them. She turned to look at the man who helped her, only to freeze once she gazed into his ple blue eyes. "Oh jesus christ." She muttered. Mick laughed at her star struck face. "Are you okay?" He asked her. She coudl only nod in return. "You must be cold or something. I've only been here a minute and I'm freezing. I can imagine how cold you are in-" Mick paused and looked at her dress. He didn't feel uncomfortable, that wasn't what caused his silence. It was the fact that he even brought it up. In his eyes, he thought she would have seen his coment as a bit sexist hwhen in fact, she literally didn't care. She was cold and it was because of her dress. "Yeah, it's absolutely freezing." She chuckled, ending the silence between them. Mick looked back up to her and smiled again. "Let's get you inside then." Mick hooked his arm with hers and helped her walk up the few steps to get to the club's door.