❤️Robert Shwartzman - Online Class

Your eyes squinted open as you heard the deafening beeping of your alarm mixed with the curtains being suddenly thrown open by your boyfriend. You groaned as you turned around to avoid the sunlight spilling in and blinding your eyes. "Robert please, just let me sleep." You croaked. "No! You told me to wake you up yesterday." He said pushing himself upon you. "Robert, you're crushing me." you groaned. "Then get up!" he said beginning to tickle you. "Then get off me so I can!" Robert got up and left the room to go and prepare your setup for you. He placed your laptop on the kitchen table, prepared a cup of tea/coffee and got you pens and paper. You on the other hand we're struggling to wake up. You threw your blanket off you and looked down to see a pool of red. "Oh for fucks sake!" you shouted. Robert came running into the room. "What?" he asked with urgency in his voice. "Look! I'm on my fucking period!" you said pointing at the sheets. Robert pouted and walked over to you, picking you up off the bed. "Go have a shower quickly, I'll change the sheets." he said pushing you towards the bathroom. "But it's my mess!" you protested. "Yes, but you need to clean yourself up. Off you go." You smiled softly and walked into the bathroom to have a quick shower.

Your shower was relaxing, it was the wake up you needed. You walked out to your room and found some clothes laid out on the fresh sheets ready to be worn. You placed you hand on them. Warm. He warned them up. You put the clothes on as quickly as you could realising the time. You rushed out into the kitchen and sat down quickly. "I've got you a tea/coffee and some toast here for you." he said putting the food onto a plate. "Thanks babe but I'm a bit late so I'll eat it in a minute." Thankfully, you were just about on time but of course, that bloody teacher insisted that you were late. Robert overheard what was happening and felt sympathy for you. So far, you've been having the worst day and that teacher didn't give a fuck.

Youre class ended and immediately, you looked over at Robert with a serious face. "Did you hear her? The audacity she had!" Robert walked over beside you and picked you up. You were a bit confused but you didnt mind. It meant cuddles were soon to come. "I did hear her. I also got you a hot water bottle and chocolate so the cramps will go away." You smiled to yourself being in his embrace. Robert sat down with you in his arms as he pulled a blanket over the two of you. You let out a sigh of staisfaction as you hugged the hot water bottle, instantly helping the cramps. Robert lifted up the bar of chocolate and brough it closer to you, close enough for you to swipe it triumphantly and eat a piece. "When is your next class?" he asked. "An hour." You replied, happily munching on a piece of chocolate.

"You're adorable." Robert murmured. "You're one to talk! Look at you with your cheeks all rosey and your everything just being cute." Robert smiled and pressed a kiss onto your hair. "At least your day is getting better." he said. You nodded and looked up to him, smiling. "What are you looking at me like that for?" he asked, slightly confused. "Nothing, I just love you very much and I think your should know that." Robert smiles back at you and pulls you in even closer as you rest your head onot his chest. "I love you too babe. Now what do you wanna watch?"