🎶Jüri Vips - Rockefeller Street

Jüri practically collapsed in the door. It was way too early in the morning to be awake but his flight got delayed. You followed in after him and smiled tiredly. "I'm gonna go to sleep in a minute. Just gonna get a drink babe." Juri nodded and slumped onto the sofa. "Yeah, I'll wait for you right here." You walked into the kitchen, looked at the bare fridge and groaned. This was the problem with double headers, coming home to no food whatsoever. "Jüri! Jüri baby!" you called, walking out into the living room. "Jüri, we need to-" Your heart nearly exploded at the sight of Jüri tucked up in his hoodie, softly snoring on the sofa. He was so tired from the last few races, after all, racing did have a toll on driver's bodies. You decided to venture out on your own and get the groceries instead, so Jüri could catch up on the sleep he was missing and regain some energy. You grabbed the car keys, put your jacket on and left.

Since it was early in the morning, the shops weren't all that busy. People were more than likely just waking guo or still asleep so it didn't take that long to get everything you needed and drive back home. You opened the front door and furrowed your eyebrows as you heard out of breath singing coming from up the stairs. "Jüri? Are you awake babe?" You slowly walked up the stairs and peered in, seeing Jüri with headphones on and cleaning away at the slightly dusty furniture in the apartment. What was he singing? No. It couldn't be. Was he singing Rockefeller Street? You grabbed your phone from your pocket, quickly opened the camera and recorded it. "Because tonight it is showtime, in the middle of the street life, all we celebrate are good times. Because tonight it is showtime, come and walk with me!" You stood in absolute awe in how well he knew the song but then again, he was Estonian so this song was probably played a lot back when it was on Eurovision. "1273, down to Rockefeller Street! Life is marchin' on do you feel that? 1273, down to Rockefeller Street, everything is more than surreal, than surreal!" Jüri sang, badly but nonetheless sang.

Juri twirled around and nearly screamed when he saw you standing in the doorway with a grin on your face. "What? It's catchy!" Jüri said trying to defend his actions. "I didn't say anything! I just expected you to be asleep by the time I got back." You smiled before walking in with the bags of groceries. "How- how long were you there?" he asked, following you to the table. "Since the prechorus I think." You replied. Jüri's face went a light shade of red from embarrassment. "And you didnt take a video, right?" Jüri asked taking some stuff from the bag to put away. "Nah, definitely not." Jüri looked back at you and squinted his eyes. He knew you better than this. "You took a video, didn't you?"

"Yeah, yeah I did." Jüri let out a groan. "I won't show it to anyone! I promise." At that moment, Jüri's phone buzzed so of course, he checked it and what did he see? Liam Lawson, taking the piss with the video of him singing Rockefeller Street. You chuckled nervously as Jüri just looked at you seriously again. "Really babe?" he asked. "I- well. I didn't think Liam would rat me out like that-" Jüri cut you off by connecting the phone to the speakers instead and grabbing your hand. "What is going on now?" you asked. "Dance with me! You know this song too!" You laughed as the build up to the next chorus came upon you and then... "1273, down to Rockefeller Street! Life is marchin' on do you feel that? 1273, down to Rockefeller Street, everything is more than surreal, than surreal!" You both sang at the top of your lungs, completely forgetting the time. "Do you not think we should sleep?" you laughed. "No! I wanna keep dancing!"

As tired as you were, you loved dancing with him. It didn't matter how you two were dancing, it was just you two dancing that was making the moment. Although you were both dancing and living the life, it appeared that you weren't going to be deleting that video anytime soon.