🍼George Russell - Sunday Morrnings

The soft honey glow from the sun crept into the room through the curtains and of all the places it could have shone, of course it had to shine into your bloody eyes. You groaned in displeasure and coveereed your eyes with your hands to shield yourself from the sudden brightness. A familiar pair of strong arms found their way around your waist and pulled you closer. A smile creptt onto George's lips as he felt you in his arms. "Well good morning." You said turning around to him. "Good morning tto you too." He replied. "Nice dream?" You asked. He smirked and nodded. "Yeah, it siree looks like it darling." George looks down a bit embarrassed butt finds that you were only joking. You laugh at his face. "That's not funny. You never know when Sophie could just run in." He said. Sophie was your two year old daughter. Such a lovely little petal. "It's half eight. You think she's gonna be up at this time?" George shrugged his shoulders and placed a kiss onto your lips. "You never know. She does love cartoons." George said to you. "She can't reach the bloody TV or the control!"

"I suppose." He said quietly. "So she's probably gonna come in and ask one of us to get her the cartoons." You nodded. "Now you've got it." He chuckles. "Is that all she does up on Sunday? I'm not usually here." He asks. "Up until the race is on and then she's got her Williams clothes and screaming for her daddy." You say. "Wonder where she gets the screaming for daddy bit from." He jokes. "George Russell! I'm absolutely disgusted!" George laughs loudly and pulls you in again. "I'm joking. We've got to be quiet about itt now don't we?" You chuckled. "How did we get into this conversation?" George smiled as the sun perfectly lit up your face. "I don't know honestly. I only know we're in bed." Your smile only grew. George cupped your cheek and pulled your face in closer until your lips met into a familiar, loving kiss- "Mummy! Daddy! Can I get some cartoons on?"

You sighed as you looked over towards the door to see Sophie holding her doll. "Good morning princess." George chirped. Sophie ran over and climbed up onto the bed. "I want to get into bed too!" She whined. "You don't wanna be in mummy and daddy's bed. Not after what they've been up to." George said. You gasped and slapped his chest quite hard making him rippled in laughter. "What?" He managed to say tthrrough the laughs. "George! She is only two!" You said. "I was only joking!" He said in an attempt to defend himself. "Anyway, we can't stay for long. Daddy's got to go and have a call with his team but then, I'm all yours." Sophie smiled even wider. "Well, I want to do your hair and your nails and your makeup!"

George looked over at you with a worried look all over his face. "Cantt you do it on mummy?" Sophie shook her head and laughed as if it was a silly question. "Mummy is helping me with my cafe today so you need to be the person I put makeup and stuff on." George nodded and agreed to be her mannequin for the day. "So do you want cartoons on?" Her asked her. Sophie jumped out of George's clutches and ran all the way to the living room screaming a long "Yes!" George laughed and turned back to you. "I'll be back in a minute, darling." He said kissing your cheek. "Take your time. I love this bed all to myself."

"That's so rude." George said getting up. "Well hurry up before I change my mind then." George scurried out of tthee room and into thee living room. He spent an awfully long time there which was strange considering he wanted to stay in bed so you decided to investigate. You crept out to the living room to see why George is taking so long only to find him with Sophie on his lap watching Frozen together. "So why is the snow one hiding from the ginger one?" He asked. Sophie groaned. "Elsa has snow powers and doesn't want to upset Anna." She said sounding annoyed. "Keep up dad." George nodded and continued watching. You smiled and walked over sitting beside him. "You seem very invested in this." You whispered. George looked back to you and nodded. "I am. It's actually quite good." George said happily. "I've watched it so many times it's started to piss me off." You admitted. George furrowed his eyebrows and looked at you confused. "I don't see how you can hate this film." You raised your eyebrows and lay back. "Give it a week." He turned back around. "What?"

"Oh nothing. You just sit there and watch the movie." George wrapped his arm around your shoulder and pulled you in closer. You leaned your head onto his chest and smiled. Was this happily ever after? It couldn't possibly get any better than this.