✨Mick Schumacher - Smoothie

A/N: Sorry for the slow updates, I've got work but I'll try to update as much as possible x

"No problem, come again!" Y/n said, smiling through her mask as another customer left. She let out a sigh as she returned the computer to see which order was next. The door opened and in walked a blonde man with blue eyes. Y/n smiled over to him, assuming this next order was his. "Hello there, can I help you?" she asked as politely as possible. "Hi, I'd like a smoothie please." he replied. She sensed a bit of an accent butt she couldn't tell exactly where it was from other than it was definitely European. "Perfect and have you pre ordered?" Y/n asked. The man looked at her a bit confused. "No, I don't think so." he replied. "I'm so sorry, I can't give you a smoothie until you pre order it." she explained. "You could go out and order and then come back in and collect it if you'd like?" The man nodded. "Of course, I'll be back in a minute."

She smiled and waved as the man walked back out and went back to the register. "What do you think you're doing?!" her coworker Carolina shrieked. "W-what? What do you mean?" Y/n asked. "What did you do? You just kicked out Mick Schumacher!" Y/n arched a brow. "Should I know who that is?" Carolina rolled her eyes. "That is the son of the seven time world champion of F1 Michael Schumacher! You can't just kick him out!" Carolina shouted. "He didn't order, I can't let him in if he hasn't ordered." Y/n said. "He's special Y/n!" Carolina whispered. "How? Is he jesus christ or something?" Y/n asked, starting to get frustrated. "No, he's famous!" Y/n shrugged her shoulders. "Okay and? I don't care if he is Barack O-fucking-bama, he's not coming in without ordering. That's just the policy-"

"Why did you kick a formula 1 driver out of my shop?!" Joey, the manager came storming out after watching the scene unfold from his cameras. "He's just another customer-" Y/n tried to defend her actions but Joey wasn't having any of it. "He's a celebrity! Not to mention how famous his dad is!" Y/n was just about having enough of hearing about hwo this guy was. "Once again, and?" Joey's blood boiled. "He could do some great stuff for the business!" Y/n scoffed. "I'm sorry but I doubt this man is going to throw it up the shop's name and address on his social media out of the blue. He's just another customer." She said. Up popped a little notification on the computer, saying an order was placed and surely enough, there was the Mick Schumacher up there. "You better hope he doesn't have anything bad to say about you."

"Hi, you can come in now. Sorry for the wait." Y/n smiled, letting the German in. "It's no problem at all. I don't mind waiting." he replied. "Okay so banana and strawberry yes?" she asked walking alongside him to the counter. "Yes please." he said. Y/n walked behind the counter and made up the smoothie under the watchful eye of Joey. She cupped it up and walked back out to see Carolina chatting to the German who was very clearly uncomfortable with her so of course, Y/n rushed in to break it up. "And here you go. Have you paid online?" Y/n asked, moving Carolina out of the way. "Er, yes, yes I have but I'm going to just tip you a bit." The German reached into his pocket and pulled out a five pound note and smiled at her. "Oh thank you so much. That's very generous, sir." Y/n said. "It's Mick." he replied. "Pardon?" Y/n asked. "It's Mick. You can call me Mick." he said repeating his name. "Oh, okay. Well thank you very much Mick. Sorry if I caused an inconvenience earlier it's just, you know the new regulations for health and safety." Y/n said. "Oh no, I totally get it. Safety first." Mick chuckled. "Exactly."

There was a brief silence between tbe two, not knowing if Mick was going to leave or not but then Y/n just decided to brush it off and move along to serve some other customers. "Well, thanks for coming around and sorry again." she said fixing her mask. "No problem. Thanks." Mick replied before turning to walk away. "If you need anything Mick, just come right back!" Joey said as Mick walked out, kind of embarassed from being made a fuss out of. "Can you guys stop? He was obviously uncomfortable with being treated like a celebrity so just treat him like a normal human being, okay?" Y/n snapped at the two. Joey furrowed his eyebrows at her sudden authoritive tone. "You literally threw him out, we need to give him a reason to come back." Joey exclaimed. "You're scaring him away, I'm just saying." Y/n began typing into the computer yet again. "You know what? You're working overtime. You can close up shop." Y/n blinked in disbelief. "Joey, you're taking the piss completely now, there's no way you're being serious-"
"I'm being completely serious!" Joey raised his voice and cut her off That was end of discussion. Whatever Joey says, goes, end of story.

Y/n walked about wiping down tables, humming to herself. She heard a knock come from the door, making her groan. "We're closed." she called. The figure still stayed there. "Hey! We're closed!" she said again but the person still stayed there. "Oh for fuck's sake-" she muttered before grabbing her brush and marching towards the door. "Did you not hear that we are closed-" she was cut off by herself as she saw a beaming Mick Schumacher standing at the door. "I- Mick, we're et closed. I'm sorry." she said opening up the door. "Oh I know. I was wondering if you wanted any help?" he offered. Y/n ram her fingers through her hair. "Well, as much as I think you would be a help, I just couldn't. It's my job so." She said, trying to usher him away from the door. "Why are you still here? Everyone is gone home." Mick asked. "I got overtime for being cheeky." she explained. "When I was there?"

"What? No, if course not-" Mick cut her off. "I watched it through the window for a few minutes so don't pretend that it wasn't my fault. Just let me help. It's not that big of a deal." Y/n debated for a moment on whether or not she should let him in. "It is kind of my fault you're here and plus, it's starting to rain." Y/n opened the door and let him in. "I'll let you help but only because its starting to rain." Mick nodded and grinned as she walked by. "Oh definitely, definitely." he mumbled. The pair set off working for a while, Mick mainly sweeping up and Y/n counting the money and refilling different containers. As she was cleaning out one of the machines, she noticed a certain blonde man staring at her in the reflection. She watched him for a few more seconds before deducing that he was in fact looking at her. "You okay over there?" Y/n asked through a grin.

Mick jumped up and quickly thought of a lie. "Well, my mother usually cleans the blender after I use it at home but erm- I can't clean it properly." he stuttered. "Mmh, so you can drive these advanced cars but you can't clean a blender?" He nodded in return. That was the worst excuse he has ever made up in his life. She however, couldn't wipe the smile off of her face as she watched in amusement. "Alright, so I guess you start off by making sure the machine is off and then you go looking for any clumps or leftovers in the blade of the blender. Now, what you'd want to do is-" In all honesty, Mick wasn't listening. He was just watching how focused the girl in front of him was trying to clean a blender. He liked how her hair was tied up and how a few strands just fell out of place and perfectly onto her face.

"And that's about it." Mick snapped out of his daydream and smiled. "You get all that?" Y/n asked. Mick nodded. Ne wasn't even listening but could you blame him? Y/n looked oh so gorgeous. "Yeah but just in case, erm...how about you come over and supervise my cleaning the blender?" Smoothe Mick, very smoothe. "Are you trying to flirt?" Y/n grinned. "Is it working?" he asked. "Not in the slightest but good effort." She turned back around and finished off cleaning the rest of the blenders, leaving Mick a bit flustered. "So, that's us done." Y/n sighed. "Yeah. Maybe I could help you again next time. You know, since I now know how to clean a blender." Y/n chuckled at Mick's remark and nodded. "Absolutely. Well, I'll see you around-"
"Actually, could I maybe take you-" Mick was thinking, thinking if the right words to say and not sound creepy. Y/n knew what he was going to ask but she wasn't the best communicator either. "Take me to a basement?" she joked. "What? No. Erm, could I maybe take you out? Like to hang out for something?"

"You don't know what you're doing, do you?" she asked him. "No, not a clue." he replied. "Well if I was in that situation I wouldn't know either but I think I'm supposed to say yes and then you pick a time that suits you." Y/n said. "Yeah, I think you do. So Friday, 8pm?" he asked. "Wow. Those are random but at the most cliché of times." she chuckled. "Yeah, I can go then." she said. "Perfect, I'll pick you up then." Y/n watched as Mick walked away. She wondered how long it would take for him to realise that he didn't know where she lived and surely enough he came jogging back. "Hey, where do I pick you up?" he asked. She chuckled and took a pen out of her pocket. "That's my address and my phone number in case you need me before then." she said clicking the pen and shoving it back into her pocket. "Now, I'll see you around." Mick joked. "I hope I do. See ya Mick." Mick watched as she walked away to her car and drive away. He was going to miss her but hey, it was only until Friday.