♥️Carlos Sainz Jr - Cake

A/N: that title sounds dirty lmao my bad😂

"Amor, just let me drive to go pick up the cake." Carlos said going to reach for the keys but being stopped by Y/n.
"You can't stop me from driving to collect the cake, Carlitos." Y/n teased as she stuffed the keys into her pocket. "Cariño, let me get the cake." Y/n shook her head no. "Just this once? Please?" . "You can't stop me from driving!" Y/n sang. "I cna, I just have." Carlos snapped the keys from her hand and sat down on the sofa, waiting until she would give in and agree to just stay home. "Carlitos, you can't just take the keys! I wanna go drive! You can't convince me to not drive." Carlos grinned "Is that a challenge? Because I know how I can convince you to do anything I want." Carlos said suggestively. "Oh ha, ha, funny Carlitos. You can't change my mind, I wanna go drive the new car." Carlos shrugged and slipped the keys into his pocket before sutting down on the sofa and putting on a laliga game. You sighed, defeated as your shoulders slouched. However, a brilliant idea sprung into mind.

You leaned over the back of the sofa, your torso lying across the back and your arm around his broad shoulders. "Carlitos, aren't you tired from driving all weekend?" Carlos arched am eyebrow. He knew what she was doing. "Don't try that trick on me. My mother used to do it too." Y/n shrugged her shoulders. "I guess it was worth a try." She said slumping on the sofa beside him. Carlos was starting to feel guilty and Y/n knew that. Her plan was working. "You're really going to do the puppy dog eyes, aren't you?" Y/n nodded. Carlos groaned and put his head back before dangling the keys in front fo her for her to take them. "Forty minutes." Y/n squealed and took them, jumping into her boyfriend's arms. "Don't total the car. That's all I ask." Carlos mumbled. "I wouldnt dream of totaling the ferrari." she replied. "The ferrari? No. I gave you the keys to the golf." Y/n looked down at the keys in her hand, disappointed to not see the ferrari logo. She glared at him as he smiled. "Forty minutes." Carlos repeated. "Fine." Y/n got up and left to go into the golf.

The drive into town wasn't that long. Ten minutes tops but here came a problem. Almost all of the parking spaces were taken up. She quickly scanned her surroundings and finally found a space...well half a space, because some ignorant ass hole of a person- no. She had to keep her cool. She took a deep breath and rolled her window down to talk to the person literally standing by their car. "Excuse me, do you mind if you move your car?" she asked as politely as possible. A brunette girl looked up at her and arched her eyebrow. "No." the woman replied as if she was doing nothing wrong! "You're taking up two parking spaces!" Y/n protested. "It doesn't have any scratches and that's why!" Y/n groaned. "There will be if you don't move your god damn car!" The brunette flicked her hair. "Oh please, I can't scratch this car. Its not mine, it's my boyfriend's."

"I can't scratch this car for the exact same reason but I'm finding a lot of other reasons to do just that, so move!" The brunette ignored her and just tapped away at her phone. Y/n grippes the steering wheel and continued on driving. She needed to find a parking space for this cake and get home before she punched someone. She looked around for another few minutes and completely gave up. "You know what? Maybe I could just leave the car here for two minutes and go get the cake. Surely nothing could happen." she muttered to herself. Y/n parked up right outside the bakery and looked around for any traffic wardens. Not a single one in sight. Perfect.

She stepped out of her car and quickly walked into the bakery to fetch thvee cake and just when she thought thee day was getting better, disaster struck. The whole collecting bit wasn't the problem, it was when she came out. She was smiling up until she looked at the car and saw someone in a high vis jacket putting a ticket on her car. "No, no, no, no, no. Oh come on!" Y/n complained. "You shouldn't have parked here madam, there'd nothing I can do. Sorry." Y/n took the ticket from the windshield and groaned. "I'm gonna have to pay this as soon as possible." she whispered to herself before getting in the car to drive back home.

Y/n opened the car door and held the ticket in one hand and the cake in the other. She cautiously walked up the path to her house, trying not to drop anything. She was so, so close to the door when her parking ticket slipped from her fingers and flew around a bit. She jumped to grab it, triumphantly smiling when she snatched it into her grasp, but that didn't last long. She realised her other hand felt a lot lighter now and looked down to see a box, flattened with bits of cake everywhere. That was the cherry on the cake. Tears poured out of her eyes as she fell to the ground just staring at the cake remins. Carlos heard sobs coming from the doorstep and walked out to see what was going on. He was surprised to see his girlfriend on the ground crying her eyes out beside a box, presumably with the cake in it, in shambles. "I really tried, I just really, really tried." Y/n sobbed. Carlos bent down and picked her up before cuddling her into his chest and walking inside. "It's okay, I know. You did your best."