❤️Lewis Hamilton - Just Dance

Lewis was sitting on the couch with Roscoe on his lap, flicking mindlessly through TV stations trying to find something to stop him from being so bored on the break. He heard some stumbling up the stairs followed by a loud thud and muffled cursing. Roscoe perked up at the strange sound, but Lewis knew it was probably you, his girlfriend being all too excited over something. A few more steps and surely enough, you burst through the door. "You're finally home babe-"

"Let's play Just Dance!"

"Wow, nice to see you too."

"Lewis, its always good to see you but Just Dance! Throw it on."

Lewis blinked a few times. "You really want to play just dance?" Lewis asked, his eyebrow arched as he tried to understand why. "Yeah, obviously. Have you never played?!" you asked. "I obviously have. You made us play it on our first date." Lewis smiled a bit as he remembered it fondly. Nothing was happening and it was raining late at night so Lewis wasn't able to drive back to his place. You both decided to have a sort of sleepover and ended up playing on the wii, going through every dance on Just Dance. "Okay and have you heard the song Mabo Number 5?" you asked excitedly. "You've had it on non stop, no, I haven't." He replied sarcastically. "Brilliant! We're doing that one first." you dropped to the level of the wii and slid the disk in to begin. Lewis let out a groan as he stood up to play. "See? You'll love it. You know you will."

It had been a good hour now. You had managed to move from Destiny's Child to Amy Winehouse to TLC. "No Lewis, you're doing it wrong!" you shrieked as Lewis failed to do the moves on screen along with No Scrubs. "I'm trying my best!" He retaliated. "Babe! You're missing half the steps!" Lewis stopped completely and looked over at you trying so hard to do the steps properly. "Lewis? Eyes on the wrong place." He smiled and picked you up and walking back to the couch. "Lewis Hamilton, put me down!"

"Galdly."

Lewis plopped you down on the sofa and crawled on top of you, lying down and not letting you get up, despite your efforts to do so. "Now we're missing all of them." You said looking at the TV while Lewis peppered your cheeks with kisses. "Just relax a minute. That's what I want to do on my break." He
"I'm trying to keep you in shape though Lewis." you grumbled, fiddling with a ring on your finger. Lewis stopped kissing you and furrowed his eyebrows. "You don't think I'm in good shape?" he asked, almost offended. "Of course you are, but I'm trying to keep you on your toes, come on." You patted his back, trying to signal that you wanted him to move his ass. "I know but let's just lie here and cuddle." Lewis nuzzled his head into your chest and smiled, feeling finally relaxed. "All I want is to cuddle."

"You could have said." you said, rubbing his back and finally fully relaxing into the couch. "You need to listen more." Lewis laughed. "Mmh? What did you say?" you joked. Lewis looked up at you and smiled. "I'm gonna miss this when I'm back racing." You let out a sigh and rested your head on the arm of the sofa. "Yeah, so am I. I just thought you'd like to do something like this."

"I do, but you can never go wrong with cuddles." You nodded your head and sat back up a bit. "That's true."

"So can we just stop dancing and cuddle?" Lewis asked hopefully. He didn't exactly want to do another hour plus doing something that was basically a workout. "Yeah. Wanna watch Harry Potter?" you asked. "I'm too old for Harry Potter." He said, earning a scoff from you in return. "Bullshit. No one is too old for Harry Potter, now go put it on please."

"You're lucky I love you."

"I know I am."