✨Lando Norris - Thrown Out

You stormed out of your family home and into the cold dark street, throwing your bags into the ground of where you lived. "I don't need you guys anyway! I'll be just fine without you!" You yelled. Your father scoffed. "You'll come crawling back! You're not so special!" and with that, he slammed the door. You walked away with your mascara trailing down your cheeks and two suitcases in hand. You shivered from the cold nipping at your skin but sucked it up and continued on walking. A good thirty minutes passed and you realised you didn't know where the hell you were going. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" You muttered repeatedly. A sports car came driving up past you. You watched as it passed but soon found it stopping and reversing. You clutched your bag absolutely terrified as to what will happen. The car pulls up alongside you and the windows roll down. "Y/n?" Your mouth dropped open seeing who it was.

"Lando Norris? What are you doing here?" Lando opened up the door for you to get in. "Come on, I'll bring you home." He said. "No. Absolutely not. I just came from there." Lando looked at you pitifully. "Another fight huh?" You nodded your head and crossed your arms over your chest. "I'll erm, put your cases in the boot. You sit in the car and get comfy I guess." You grabbed a hold of your case and walked around to the back of the car but there was no boot to be seen. "Lando? Where's the fucking boot?" Lando chuckled at you and beckoned you over to the front of his car. "It's here." He lifted up what you thought was the bonnet but no, a boot. "See?" You chucked one of your bags into the boot while Lando put the other one in. You got into the car and put your seat belt on (safety 101). Lando began driving and would look over to you every once in a while. "So....where you chucked out or did you leave yourself?" Lando asked, desperately trying to make conversation. "Yeah, they kicked me out." You replied bluntly. "What for, if you don't mind me asking?"

"We just had a fight and things got out of hand. They think they know everything but they don't. I'm just not in the mood for their bullshit anymore." Lando nodded just taking in the information. "And what about you Lando Norris? What have you been up to since I saw you last?" Lando chuckled as he tried to find the simplest way to tell her absolutely everything. "Well, I got into F1 finally and I've got a podium in July." You smiled. He'd actually gone and done it. "Fair play to you, Lando. Must be pretty exciting." Lando let out a sigh. "Sometimes. It can be a mess sometimes. How about here? What's been happening here?"
"Sweet fuck all. Same old, same old." Lando nodded. "So absolutely nothing?"
"Basically. Actually, it's gotten even more boring since-" You cut yourself off which made Lando confused. "Since what?" he asked. "Well, since you left. Nothing has been the same since Lando."

"Same here actually. I may be running around the world with drivers and doing my dream job but it gets boring sometimes and that's kinda when I miss my bet friend since primary school." Your face light up with a smile. How sweet. "How long are you here?" You asked. "Until the end of January, then I have to go and get ready for testing." He replied simply. "Where are you going to stay?" You let out a long breath just thinking. "Maybe Beth's? She usually let's me stay over when I've nowhere to go." Lando chuckled. "Isn't she pregnant now though?" Shit, she was. "Heavily pregnant. Oh fuck it, a hotel will do." It almost hurt Lando how calm you were about staying in a hotel instead of home. "Is this the first time you've been kicked out?" You laugh lightly at his question. "No. It happens way too often and I find myself going to other people's houses until I am either invited back or until I can get somewhere stable." Lando thought for a while and let's just say, the next thing that left his lips caught you off guard.

"Fuck it. I'll be your mom and I'll be your dad too!" A smile crept onto your face as your heart warmed at his words. "I'll be your dom- wait no!" You cackled at what he said. "That didn't come out right did it?" You shook your head through the fit of laughter. "What you mean is you'll let me live with you until I get a place of my own?" Lando's face had flushed red from the previous statement. "Or as long as you like." He added. You couldn't quite put your finger on how you were feeling, some warm fuzzy feeling. "I don't wanna be a bother to you Lando. I'll be fine by myself really." but he wasn't having any of it. You pulled up to his house and to say it was lovely was an understatement. It was astonishing. "Just get into the house and go to sleep. You must have had a rough night by the sound of things." Lando said opening the boot to get your stuff. "Here's the keys. Off you go."

You made your way slowly to the door before unlocking it and walking in. It felt....homey. "Nice house." You said to him. Lando chuckled and placed your bags in the hall. "It's alright I guess. Pretty small." You furrowed your eyebrows and shot him a look. "Are you okay in the head? This is massive!" Lando smiled at your enthusiasm towards his house. "All your helmets, trophies, there's so many bloody trophies!" Lando followed you around telling you the story behind all of them. "They're alright I guess." You chuckled at his humble outlook for everything. "They're more than alright, Lando. They're fantastic. You're fantastic." Lando's heart skipped a beat when he heard you say that. "Thanks." Lando says almost breathlessly. "I- you're amazing too." You smiled a warm smile as you both just stared at each other. You didn't know what came over you but it almost felt like you were in love or something. "Well then, I should be off to bed so I'll be on my way." You walkers passed him and up the stairs. You reached the top and realised something. "Lando?"

"Yes?" He called back. "Which room is mine?" Lando chuckled to himself and followed up after you. "It's this one here. Hope its alright." He said opening the door. You look into the room and honestly, it was perfect. You couldn't lie. "Woah. This is great." You said in awe of the room. "Well then, get cosy." He said closing thee door, only for him to open it a second later. "If you hear music coming from downstairs, don't mind it. It'll be me working out that's all." You nodded your head understandingly. "Thanks again Lando. You're a lifesaver, seriously." Lando gave a soft smile at you. In his head, you were still the girl he had a crush on a few years ago, he still loved you. "Well, goodnight Y/n." He said. "Ggoodnight Lando." You reepplied as he closed the door.

Once the door was closed Lando made away to his room. He plopped himself on his bed and starred up tto the ceiling practically dumbfounded by this love he was hiding. How was he supposed tto tell you? Just saunter up and say "Hey, I love you and you're in my house so let's be together."? No! That was creppy as hell. Lando didn't know what to do or to say but he knew one thing for sure, he liked you. Like wasn't even the right word anymore at this point because he let it grow and grow the longer he hid these emotions. He loved her and that was that but how was he supposed to tell her?