❤️Alex Albon - A Secret

Rain drizzled down from the sky and lightly pitter pattered against the window. Alex was looking out, dreading wet conditions. "Wet race today. The track has little to no grip as it is." Alex muttered "You'll be fine Alex. I'm positive." Alex sat admiring you from the window. You looked truly and utterly perfect. "What?" you smiled as you noticed him staring. "Why won't you wear my team clothes?" Alex asked. "Well, last time I checked I don't work for your team." You smiled, pecking his lips. "I know but one day I'll have you wearing my clothes." he replied. "I already sleep in your jumpers and hoodie though. You've had to go get more." Alex chuckled. "I mean I'd like you to be seen as my girlfriend in public. I love you and I want the world to know that."

"I'd love nothing more than that but it would be seen as unprofessional if they saw a PR dating a driver." Alex nodded. "I should get going. Don't want anyone to see me here." Alex said looking at his watch. You smiled and pulled him down for a kiss. "I'll see you at the track." He softly said. "I'm counting on it." You replied. Alex collected all of his stuff in his back pack and walked towards the door to leave. He opened the door and stopped dead in his tracks upon seeing his own PR Maddie there with wide eyes. "I...erm...I got Y/n a coffee." Alex nodded and took the coffee. "I mean, we all had a hunch. You sneaking off to her hotel room kind of gave it away Alex." Alex felt his cheeks heating up. "Tell Y/n I came around and that the coffee is from me and erm... congratulations I suppose." Alex once again nodded before slowly closing the door and returning back to where you were. "Y/n?" he asked. "Yeah? What is it?"

"I think we've been found out." Alex said. "Oh please, how would they find out about us?" you asked. "If they were at the door." You laughed a bit before realising how likely that could have been. "You're takin the piss. This is a joke." He shook his head. "Who?"
"Maddie." You blinked à few times before speaking again. "She was just standing there?" you asked. "Yes." Alex replied. "And she knows?" He nodded. "Yes." You paused for a minute. "You're sure she knows-" Alex cur you off. "Y/n! She knows. Apparently it was obvious." Alex said. The two of you were stressed. How many others knew? How long did they know? "What do we do now?" you asked, running your hands through your hair. "I don't know. Do we just shrug it off and say we were having a sleepover?" You stared at him. "I don't know if you're being serious or not." you muttered. "Seriously, whgat is there to say? They know so we should just give in and tell them."

"Alex-" you wanted to, but you were more worried about what people would think. "Y/n, I love you and I don't care about what people will think. I've already lost a lot, I can't lose you too." Your eyes went wide as you realised what he thought was going on but on top of that, you realised that he loved you more than you could have imagined. You smiled and walked up to Alex, your arms wrapped around his neck and his arms curled around your waist. "Please, Y/n." he whispered. "You won't lose me. You'll always have me. I'll always love you." You replied through a soft smile. Alex gazed into your eyes lovingly. "I guess I'll alway love you back then."

"You guess?"
"No, no. I know I will."