🏎️Charles Leclerc - I Know You Hate Me

"Oh and there's a yellow flag in sector 2 and it appears tto be the Ferrari of Charles Leclerc and the Alfa Romeo of Y/n Y/l/n." Y/n hit Herr steering wheel repeatedly in frustration. What was up with that Monegasque?! After her moment of anger, she took her steering wheel out before hopping out herself. "Y/n! What the fuck?!" he yelled. Charles didn't even give her the light of day and made his way to the medical car while Y/n opted to get a lift on the motorcycle. It didn't take too long but when she got back, oh she had some words to throw about. "No Y/n." She turned her head to her PR standing with a recorder at the ready. "No what? I wasn't going to do anything." she muttered. "I know what you're like. Just stay calm, no matter what is said." Y/n rolled her eyes and nodded. "Yeah fine." Her PR left the room before having to come back in.

"Y/n?" her PR said. "Yeah?"
"You have a visitor-" before she could even finish her sentence, she heard the door get slammed. "Y/n! What the hell?!" Y/n snapped her head around to a barking Charles. "Charles, can you go outside-"
"No, no. It's fine. Let him speak. I'll meet you out in the media pen." Y/n said reassuringly to her PR before she took her leave and left Y/n and Charles to talk and by that, I mean Charles rambling on over and over again about how irresponsible Y/n was for not letting him by, and Y/n having the replay on her TV just to provoke him. She nearly laughed a few times at how easily he could be wound up. "Can you stop blaming me for that crash? You turned in on me." she chuckled before returning to her phone. "It may not have occurred to you, but those blue flags mean you have to move out of the way!" Charles snarled. "I did move! You can't exactly miss my car Charles, it's white and red!" Charles rolled his eyes. "I think I'd know if you moved out of the way."

"Well the replay is on the screen so go ahead and look at it pretty boy!" she snarled. Charles laughed hysterically. "You are so fucking frustrating! I hate you!" Y/n lowered her phone a little and looked him up and down before smirking. "Oh really? Do say it again." he clenched his jaw and uttered "I hate you" with venom to his tone. "You don't hate me, I've known you since karting Charles and you don't hate me." Charles knotted his brows in confusion. "What do you mean?"

Y/n laughed as if he'd just told her a joke. "You're serious? It's so obvious!" He was beyond confused at this point. "I still don't follow." Y/n groaned and began explaining. The more she explained, the more it made sense and Charles began to doubt himself. What if that was the reason he'd been so narky with her? "And for that very reason Charlie boy, I think you love me." She was of course teasing, she'd been making it up to wound him up but Charles was thinking now. "How did you come up with that?" Charles asked. "I can read you as clearly as I can read my instagram feed. You love me, you want to kiss me." Y/n replied simply. Charles smirked and decided to join in on the teasing. He got up from his chair and walked painfully slow towards her. Y/n shifted in her seat as he got ever so much closer. What was he up to? "You think you're smart don't you princesse," he purred. She gulped down hard upon hearing his raspy voice. "You think you know me inside and out but you don't even know yourself all that well because no matter how much you deny it, you can never truthfully say you wouldn't want to kiss me back." Y/n found herself as red at Charles' race suit.

She became a stuttering mess as Charles leaned in even closer an decked her cheek. "We'll see how long you can deny the idea of my lips on yours, maybe even something else-" her breath hitched before the moment was ruined by her PR knocking at the door. "You two alright in there?" Y/n let out her breath and watched as Charles walked towards the door. "Y-yeah! We're just finished talking now." Y/n stuttered as Charles grabbed the door handle and grinned a boyish schoolboy grin before uttttering the words

"Let the games begin princesse."