♥️Charles Leclerc - The Friend's Brother

Y/n lay on her bed. The bustling of the cars and people below have stopped and the sound of  quiet nights in Monte Carlo begin. She had recently moved in with the Leclercs, ever since her best friend Arthur invited her to do so, so it was usually very loud during the day but during the night, Monaco became a very beautiful wonderland of peace and serenity. The rain dribbled down lightly as the lamp-posts' golden light shone onto the droplets of rain, illuminating them through the darkness. The droplets from heaven above gently pitter pattered down my window and the thunder rumbled in the night sky.

Twenty eight minutes past one. It was time. She quietly walked over to her bedroom door and walked out. As if it was scripted, there he stood at the piano on the balcony. The man with chocolate hair with a pair of emerald eyes and a sun kissed glow to his skin. Charles was one of those one of a kind guys. They met through Arthur, one of Y/n's friends. They started talking a while back and hadn't stopped since. It was only during lockdown that they really decided to date.

This became a regular thing where he came to play his piano only for her ears to hear, but even if someone else heard the silky melody he played, he wrote it for her only and that's something no one could take away from ner. She had memerized every chord, every key and every change of note to that song. "You're up." he murmured. She could never grow old of it, she could never grow old of him. She walks towards the balcony, trying her best not to make too much noise. "Good evening Princesse." his delicate, Monegasque voice spoke. "Good evening handsome." she responds. Everything about him pushed her to her limits. Her mind could barely comprehend that he was a real person nevermind playing songs for her with each passing night.

"You are my favourite place. You are always on my mind." Y/n felt her heart quicken as Charles kept on speaking to her. "It is on these cold Monegasque nights that I wish I could be in your arms warming up my soul but I would wait ten thousand years without your touch if it meant I could stare into your eyes one last time." Blush creeps onto her cheeks, it wasn't a new sensation which he brought to her. Everytime he spoke, everytime he looked at her, everytime he said her name, her heart beated faster and her face lit up red. He made her feel special.

Charles pulled her closer by her waist and nustled his head into the crook of her neck at she wrapped her arms around his neck. They swayed together for a while, sinplyy enjoying the moment as the moonlight shine in on them. It was like a scene from a movie but of course, those scenes always get interrupted before the best part even comes along. "As much as I'd hate to break up this love fest I think for the sake of everyone trying to sleep, you should maybe carry this on tomorrow." Charles and Y/n practically jumped away from each other as Arthur turned the lights on. "What are you doing awake?! You have training tomorrow!" Charles whisper shouted. "Oh so now you're trying to be quiet." Arthur chuckled. "What do you mean?" Charles asked. "Charles! It's a piano, it isn't exactly the quietest of instruments!" Y/n's cheeks went bright red from embarrassment. "How much did you hear?" Charles asked.

"I heard everything. Everything since she moved in." Arthur chuckled. Charles froze. So he's known all this time?! "What? You play her the piano every night! It's going to wake someone up, Charles!" Charles sat on the sofa nvand buried his head into his hands from embarrassment. "Everything. The piano, the whispering, oh and the speech too. Oh that was beautiful." Arthur joked. "Arthur!" Charles almost shrieked. "What? If you like her, you like her. I can't do anything about it." She felt a little bit at ease from that. "Arthur, I like her. I really like her."

"Then just don't hurt her I guess. I don't know what else you want me to say." Charles was dumbfounded. "So I can date her?" Arthur nodded. "Yes. I don't know why you're asking for my permission-" He started walking to the kitchen to get a drink, Charles followed, still full of questions. "And you won't get mad at me?" Arthur arched his eyebrow. "I have a girlfriend of my own Charles..." Arthur said pouring his water. "Yes but you're practically her big brother!" Charles stopped right behind Arthur as he took a sip of his drink. "I'm your little brother. Just date her or move over for someone else. Oh my god." Arthur bid them both a goodnight before returning back to his bedroom and leaving the two of them in the living room by themselves.

"I didn't expect it to be that easy." Charles muttered. "It's Arthur. That is what I expected to be perfectly honest." Y/n began walking back to her room. "Where are you going mon cœur?" he asked. "I'm going to bed. Are you coming or not?" she giggled. "What? What do you mean?" he asked, confused as anything. "They know we're dating, that means we can actually do what couples do now Charles." Charles smiled to himself and walked into the room with her. The two lay in the bed, neither really knowing what to say or do but it was a bit more freeing knowing they didn't have to worry about anyone busting in and revealing their secret. It was all out now.

"I don't know why we hid it." he smiled. "You were scared Arthur would freak out." she said. "And you didn't?" Charles asked as if he thought she would be wrong. "No. I knew he wouldn't." Y/n replied. "Smart as ever princesse." Charles chuckled. They cuddled up under the blankets and smiled at each other. "I love you." she whispered with a grin on her face. "Je t'aime." He whispered back as he pulled her in closer to his chest so they could finally sleep together in peace under the Monegasque sky.