❤️Frederik Vesti - Not So Discrete

"And you'll be coming to the party tonight then Y/n?" You were torn from your thoughts as your father spoke up regarding this big extravagant party be was hosting to celebrate your birthday. "Of course I'll be coming. You're throwing it for me dad." you chuckled. "Obviously, and don't forget that Frederik boy. You'll need your boyfriend at a party for you, right?" Without thought, you nodded your head in agreement but soon regretted that nod. "Wait-"

"It's okay. We know." your dad said. "We?" you asked for clarification. "Yes, we both knew." your mother said chiming in. "I don't know why you kept it secret at all, he's a lovely boy." she added on. "I haven't seen you smile like that before. He must make you happy." You couldn't contain your smile anymore. Of course he made you happy. "Always has dad."

You stood in front of your mirror just staring at yourself in the beautiful dress, a classic princess dress. You heard a knock on the door and turned around to see Fred in awe of you. "Well hello there." You smiled. "You look beautiful in that dress. You look beautiful in general but wow, just wow." You felt the blush creep up to your cheeks, being covered by your light makeup. "Well, will I get a dance from you tonight?" you asked returning to the mirror to put your necklace on. "Well you said you wanted to keep us secret but I'm sure we could convince everyone that i danced with you because we are best friends." Frederik explained sitting down on a chair at the end of the bed. "I don't think we need to convince anybody anymore." You chuckled. "Can you actually help me with this necklace please?" Fred had a confused look omn his face but stood up to help you anyway. "Hold your hair out of the way." he said as he began fidgeting with the chain. "But why don't we have tok convince anyone?"

"They know about us." You replied before turning around and throwing your arms around his neck, his arms curling around your waist. "What? How did they find out about us?" he asked through knotted brows. "Were not so descrete. Apparently we were obvious." you giggled. Fred's facial expression softened as this new reality sank in. "So I can actually kiss you in front of others? I can call you babe? I can do everything a boyfriend can do?" he asked excitedly. "Of course you can babe." There was a bit of a buffer before his lips found yours. It was euphoric, absolutely beautiful. Each kiss always felt more special than the last but this one? Nothing could top this one. A small cough interrupted you, making you both spin around to see your mother at the door with a grin on her face. "Mum! You couldn't have knocked?" you asked flustered. "Well I did but you two seemed to be caught up." she joked. "Yeah, thanks for that mum." You said sarcastically. "Everyone is waiting downstairs for you." she said. "I wouldn't leave them waiting dear, they'll get...suspicious."
"Mum! Get out!" you shrieked almost pushing her out the door. Fred was watching on, a bit amused by your sheer confidence to get rid of your mother for now anyway. "She's right though. We should probably get going."

You smiled at him. "We should but that was a bit embarrassing, let's be honest." He laughed and walked a little closer to you, placing a kiss onto your head. "It was but the party has to go on and here we are just talking." He hooked his arm and waited for you to link yours with it. "I like talking to you. I feel normal then." You said as he linked his arm with yours. "But they all came to say hello to you."
"Oh trust you to make a party like this seem somewhat fun." He chuckled as the two of you walked out to the party. The music became that little bit louder by the step and you were just about to get in but found yourself stopped for some reason. "What's up?" you asked a bit concerned. "Just before I forget," he paused, making you even more confused only to find his lips pecking yours again. "I love you." he whispered before turning back around. "Are we ready babe?" You giggled at his sudden use of the name after never using it in front of others. "Of course we are babe."