❤️Lance Stroll - Stay Away Part 3

Y/n and Lance walked along the beach as the moon reflected onto the waves. They'd been talking for ages now and there was no sign of them stopping anytime soon. "So, what did the team need you for?" Y/n asked. Lance let out a sigh as he began to think about a lie. "Just some technical stuff. Nothing too serious." He replied. It got quiet. He didn't like it whatsoever. Urgh this was tragic. Think Lance, think. You can't ask about art, that's predictable. What should he ask, come on. "What stuff do you listen to?" Lance mentally face palmed himself. He knew the gist of what she listened to based on last year. He listened to near enough the same stuff. "Oh my god, I've been obsessed with Maneskin lately. Have you heard their music?" Lance grinned at her enthusiasm. "Only two, I haven't been listening to the other songs."

Y/n thought for a moment. What should she do to get him to remember these songs? "Do you still have that drawing?" Y/n grinned. Lance nodded shyly. "Kind of. It ripped during one of my crashes." He wanted to tell her the truth but he couldn't. He didn't want to start a fight between Y/n and Lando. "Do you have it with you?" She asked. "I mean, the writing part." He replied ashamed. He reached into his pocket and handed it over. She took a pen out of her pocket and began writing a list of songs for him to listen to. "I beg that you listen to Are You Ready. It's the only one of these I care that you listen to." Lance glanced at some of the songs and nodded. "Sure, I can listen to these. Thanks for the recommendations."

The evening had gone by in a flash, both talking about what the other had been up to since they last met. It had gotten to the point where it was nearing midnight and both had an early start to the morning so of course, they both needed to get back to their hotels. Lance had walked passed his own hotel to drop Y/n home safely. He dijdnt want anything bad to happen of course. She opened her door and stood in the doorway looking at Lance and never wanting to look away. "Thank you for tonight. I needed a break honestly." Y/n looked exhausted. Lance looked over to his left and saw Lando's door. Lanod was probably listening through the door in all honesty, it wouldn't surprise Lance at this point.

"Y/n, I have to tell you something." Lance had to tell her about Lando. He was acting out. "Yeah, go for it." He took a breath in and changed what he was going to say last minute, hoping one day it would pay off. Besides, he didn't want to cause a brawl to break out in the hallway of a hotel he wasn't even staying at. "You looked beautiful tonight." He cringed to himself. He looked like such a wuss! Y/n felt her cheeks heating up. "Thanks. You didn't look too bad either. You clean up nicely." Lance felt relieved. "I should go to bed though. I'll see you tomorrow?" Lance nodded. "Of course you will." Lance replied. She smiled and leaned in to place a soft kiss onto Lance's cheek, in turn making him blush a bit. "Goodnight Lance." She said. "Goodnight." Lance said breathlessly. He wasn't exactly expecting a kiss after not seeing her since Monza. He began to walk away in disbelief of what had just happened but with every step, it slowly sunk in what happened. She kissed his cheek.

Lance walked into the paddock as the happiest man alive. His smile was visible through his sunglasses. He was genuinely happy and nothing could possibly ruin that. There was a bit of commotion towards the McLaren garage that caught Lance's attention so of course, he went to investigate. He had to get to his own garage anyway. He walked a bit closer towards the crowd and peered over to see what the fuss was about. His face dropped and his once happy mood had been swooped away. He looked and saw George and Y/n, his arm around her shoulder, both looking longily at each other.