💔Pierre Gasly - Love Is Blind

Y/n and Pierre had been having a lot of problems recently. Fights became the new normal and both of them didn't like the relationship anymore, they just wanted it to get better. Pierre would end up doing something related to racing to find an escape, while Y/n would just try and fix everything on her own. She didn't want to fix everything anymore. She was finished. "Pierre?" He turned around to the sound with a forced smile on his face. "Yes Y/n-" he paused as he saw his girlfriend with tow suitcases and a coat. "Where are youu going?" he asked standing up. "I'm leaving. I just can't run around trying tto fix something that isn't worth fixing." Pierre felt his world crashing down. "What do you mean? Us?" Y/n nodded her head. "It's like a marble statue being broken and being given masking tape to fix it." Pierre pinched the bridge of his nose. "Please tell me you're joking." She shook her head. "I can't and on top of this, you're always on the laptop for work. Even when you've got the data and shit drilled into your head. It's like you just don't want me here." Pierre placed his hands onto her arms. "That's just work, I need it-"
"Pierre, you know everything off by heart-"
"But I need it."
"Don't make this a competition between me and the car Pierre." Y/n warned. "What?" he asked in disbelief. "Pierre! It's either me or the car!" Without thinking, he just spoke. "Then I'll pick the car. I worked too hard to get it." The second those words left his lips, he regretted it. "What, so I'm just easy now?" she laughed. "Now you're being ridiculous!" Y/n scoffed. "You just said you worked harder for the car than for me!" Y/n screamed. "It's true though!" he shouted. "So you didn't worry you wouldn't have me? You thought just because 'Oh I'm Pierre fucking Gasly, I can have any girl I want'! You didn't think I'd maybe go and find someone better than you? I have morals Pierre and you just ruined all of them!" Y/n spat with venom dripping from her voice.

"You know I would never-"
"Then explain! You were up against the best for a seat in formula one and you were up against the best for me.
"One of them will always bring a smile to my face for one!" Y/n clenched her jaw and tightened the grip on her cases. "Y/n, I didn't mean it." He said apologetically. "No, it's clear that I'm not wanted. Go enjoy your damn car! I hope she's fucking worth it!" Y/n shouted throwing the bags into the car. "Y/n! Come back inside!" Y/n just got into her car instead. Herr head turned as she heard the passenger door opening and closing. "Pierre, get out of the car, let me go." she said calmly. "No." he replied, matching the tone. "Pierre, you can't stop me from driving away!" Pierre sat back. "Then drive."

Pierre jumped when she actually began driving. "Y/n, come on let's just go home and talk about this-" She laughed as if it was all a joke. "There's no point in talking. You're going to just give out for no reason." Pierre was about to shout his defense but realised it would be proving her point. "We can talk." he said close to a whisper. "I didn't want to break your heart. I'd never ever want to do that to you."

"There are so many ways to break a heart Pierre. Stories were full ijf hearts broken by love, but what really breaks a heart is taking away it's dream. My dream was to settle down with you and have my happily ever after by your side." He didn't like this change of tone. He's never really had this kind of heart to heart with her so it was strange. "We can still make that happen." Y/n scoffed and slowed the car down just a little bit. "I don't think I want to anymore. I don't even like the idea of being with someone anymore."

"But I see a future with you." he said sounding broken. "Then love has made you blind Pierre." Pierre felt the car come to a halt and looked around. They were back at the house. "So you aren't leaving me?" he asked. "I don't have anywhere to go Pierre, it's a pandemic and there's a lock down going on." He bit the inside of his lip. "But you still love me, right?" She let out a shakey breath. "You have until the lock down ends because then Pierre, then I'm gone." Pierre didn't know how he was going to do it, maybe a magic trick or a spell but he knew right then and there that he wouldn't stop for anything until he got her back, until he knew he had her back for sure.