♥️Felipe Drugovich - Blanket Hogger

Sleep. That's what you so desperately needed after the night of studying and schoolwork that you had and what better way to go to sleep than to be cuddled up with your boyfriend Felipe? Your head was filled with such beautiful dreams as you slept. Sometimes you enjoyed your dreams more than real life. You were oh so cozy when suddenly, you felt very cold and you didn't know why. You shivered as you woke up. Why was it so co- the blankets. You turned around and saw Felipe smiling as he wrapped himself up in the cosy blankets. You scoffed and snatched them from him. His eyes shot open and sent you a glare. "Hey! My blankets!" he whined raspily. "Give me back my blankets. That's not fair!"

"What? You're the blanket hogger here!" you retaliated before curling back into a ball within the sheets. "Stop blaming me! You're the one that took the blankets all night! And where is my good morning kiss?" You didn't even bother looking back, you were laready practically asleep. "Babe! My good morning kiss!" he said lying on top of you. "My fucks to give!" You were a bit surprised at your tone of voice and so was Felipe but he narrowed it down to the late night and lack of sleep. He wrapped his arms around your waist and found his way back into the bed sheets which you didn't like one bit. "Hey, what do you think you're-" you were silenced by a soft kiss being placed uon your lips. "We can share the bed sheet and we can cuddle too."

"But you have stuff to do, remember?" you groaned. Felipe shook his head before peppering kisses down your neck and to your cheek too. "Do you coutn yourself as something I need to do?" You couldn't hold in your laughter, you became a giggling mess in no time. "You're so cringey!" youanaged to say in between giggles. "I don't think I am but if you say so." he chuckled. "Well I suppose I should just leave then."
"What?! No! Get back here and cuddle me!" you sid pulling him back. "Oh but I have things to do." he replied mockingly. "Oh shut up and cuddle me!"

A/N: I'm so sorry its short x