♥️Christian Lungaard - Fight

Christian and Y/n were screaming at each other after a huge fight. Neither of them could remember what the fight started off as but they just started grabbing random stuff they were pissed off about and throwing them at each other. "Can you stop telling at me?! I don't know why the hell you even brought that up!" she screamed, desperately trying to defend herself. "No! You started at me! Don't try and shift the blame!" Y/n ran her hands through her hair. "I'm not trying to shift the fucking blame! I'm trying to come to a resolution-" She was cut off by Christian laughing as if she had just told him a joke. "A resolution? If you truly wanted a resolution, you wouldn't have started the fight!" Y/n slapped her hands together, ready to have a go at him. "I didn't-" she paused and groaned.

"You know what?! I'm not sleeping in the same bed as you! I'll go sleep on the floor if I gave to!" Y/n shouted grabbing a pillow and leaving. Christian sat up and watched as she went to leave. He didn't want her leaving the bed. "At least sleep on the sofa." Christian muttered. Y/n found her lips curling into a soft smile. Why though? Is it that it seemed as though he cared even if it was just a little bit? "I will, goodnight Christian." she whispered. That night, she held herself as she fell asleep, alone for the first time in what felt like years.

"Christian?" Y/n furrowed her eyebrows as to why she was in bed and why it was empty. Where was her boyfriend? She slipped into her slippers and walked out into the apartment. She quickly scanned the room before seeing Christian lying on the couch, softly snoring. Y/n just stared at him in disbelief. Did he carry her to bed and then sleep on the couch? Why wasn't he beside her when she woke up? She smiled and gently climbed on top of him. He stirred a bit but relaxed when he realised who it was. "Good morning." he croaked.

"Why didn't you come to bed with me?" Y/n asked as Christian curled his arms around her. "You said you didn't want to sleep in the same bed as me." he replied. "But you still brought me back to bed?" He nodded in response.  "I wasn't going to have you out in the cold." Christian explained. Y/n was grinning. What a sweetheart. "I love you, I really do and I'm really sorry about the argument." Christian smiled and pulled her in closer before placing a soft kiss onot her forehead. "I love you too and I'm sorry as well."

"Now, you owe me for all those cuddles I didn't get last night so weerre staying here for the next few hours until you pay your debt!"