❤️Mick Schumacher - Meeting The Family

"And Mick Schumacher Grabs his first points in Formula One!" You jumped up clapping and cheering as Crofty announced that Mick grabbed his first few points. You sat in the living room with your family, absolutely overjoyed by his performance even with the odds stacked against him. You patiently sat by your phone waiting for Mick to call before he went on to do his interviews, the usual since the season began and Mick usually picked up within a few minutes of the race ending so it was no different now.

Your ringtone ring out. A second hadn't passed before you grabbed your phone and answered. "Hey babe!" you chirped. Mick laughed at the excited tone of voice. "Well someone is happy to talk to me. How are you liebling?" he asked. "I'm doing great, how about you? First points in F1! Pretty exciting!" Mick nodded his head. "It was, just can't wait to see you again. It's been what, a month now?" he asked. "Around that yeah. My grandad watched the race. So did mum, dad, we all watched."
"And did they like it?"
"They did. They reckon you'll bee getting podiums next year."
"Oh really? And why's that?"

"Are you serious? Now it's Mick Schumacher the point receiver, next is Mick Schumacher podium sitter and then hopefully Mick Schumacher, World Champion." You chuckled. "Mick Schumacher, World Champion. I like the sound of that."
"Something would be wrong with you if you didn't, Mick." There was some silence between the phone for a moment, Mick breaking the silence. "Well, I'll have to talk to you later. I'm going to fly out tomorrow morning and I should be back by the evening." Mick said. "Okay, that's perfect. I'll see you tomorrow then." You replied. You both bid your goodbyes for then and hung up the phone. He was finally coming home.

"Hey liebling." Mick said. It was obvious he was absolutely shattered. His eyes were hooded and he was practically half asleep. "Heya sleepy boy. How was the flight?" you asked pecking his lips softly which made him smile. "I slept most of the time, dreamt of youu most of the time too." Your face flushed red

"Dad? What the hell are you doing here?" you asked as he came walking towards you both. "I had to meet him Y/n-"
"And you couldn't have waited twenty minutes until we got the bus back, no?" Your dad shrugged his shoulders, earning a groan from you. "Come on then. He's knackered." You resumed smiling and walked towards Mick with your father. Mick heard about how stubborn the man could be and tensed up a bit upon seeing him. Looking over to your dad, you gulped. He never took kindly to the men you brought into your life and you didn't exactly expect it to be so smooth either.

"Dad, this is my boyfriend Mick." Mick timidly held out his hand, awaiting for your father to take it and shake it back. He did not expect a hug. "So you're the man my daughter won't shut up about." Mick laughed and returned to having his arm around your waist. "What has she been saying? All good things I hope." You look up in awe of Mick. He was beaming that he finally met his girlfriend's family. "Sorry if it's a bit weird that we're all here to pick you up but we were all just excited to meet this boy." They chit chatted for a while until they couldn't stay in the airport any longer. "Shall we go home then? I imagine your tired Mick." Mick chuckled and nodded. "Absolutely. I-" Mick was cut off by your father taking his bags. "Oh no, I can-"
"No, no. I insist. You said you were tired so I can do this for you." You were so confused about his actions but narrowed it down to just being nice for once.

You brushed your fingers through Mick's soft, blonde hair until he fell asleep and even then you didn't stop. It was quite relaxing. "Is he asleep?" your dad whispered. You nodded your head. "He needs the sleep. Bahrain is quite a long time away." There was a comfortable silence in the car. "Dad? Why were you being so nice to Mick? You were never nice to the other guys." You asked. Your dad let out a sigh and looked back at you through the mirror. "Can I be honest?" You nodded. "Put of all the guys you've been with, he's the only one that makes your eye sparkle when you talk about him. From the moment you started talking about him, I figured you would probably marry him and spend the rest of your life with him so I just decided to get used to him." You furrowed your eyebrows. "So it wasn't because of who his dad is?" He shook his head. "Absolutely not. When you just said the name 'Mick' I didn't think of the second name. I just knew he'd make you happy and went along with it. Sure it's a bonus but that's not why I'm being nice to him. If that was the case, I wouldn't have let you hang out with all the people you did because elet me tell you, their fathers were twats." You laughed along. "Does he make you happy?"

You looked down at Mick and smile. "Yes, he really, really does." You paused. "I love him to pieces." Your dad kept glancing back at you. Of course you loved him, there was no denying after what he'd just seen and heard. He pulled into the drive and parked the car. "We're home now. I'll go get his bags." You shook Mick lightly awake and said his name softly. "That was real cute." Mick croaked. You were so confused what dijd he mean? "What you said about me back there. It was adorable." and that's all it took for you to realise what happened. "You heard what I said?" Mick nodded as you blushed from pure embarrassment. Mick noticed this and couldn't help but laugh. "Don't worry liebling, I love you to pieces too." He said placing a soft kiss upon your lips. Too bad the loving moment was interrupted by your dad opening the car.