💔Max Verstappen - Cheater

Y/n froze as she read the text. Look, I know I'm not meant to text you since you've got a girlfriend but this is serious. We need to talk. Her whole world was crashing down. She heard stories that drivers get bored when over seas and end up looking for some one night stands but she never thought she would have become one of those girls who supported her boyfriend day in, day out for him to go and throw that all away for one single night of pleasure. She flinched as she heard the front door open. "Schatje! I'm home!" he chirped walking in the door but she didn't move, she didn't try to hide the phone or anything. She just sat there. "Schatje? Why didn't you-" he paused as he looked in the door and saw her holding his phone with an emotionless face looking at whatever was on it. "What's wrong?" he asked walking towards her to comfort her. She swatted his arms away as he reached to hold her, which caught him off guard completely. "Y/n? What's going on?" She handed him his phone and looked at him with pure hatred and hurt. He took the phone and scanned over the text. She figured it out. "Y/n, I can explain." he started. "Oh please do because I'm finding it hard to come up with any explanation myself Max Verstappen." Max stuttered, trying his best to not admit to his wrong doing.

"Was it some sort of game or something? Who could fuck the most girls while they were away?!" she screamed. Max shook his head. "No, absolutely not. I would never-" he was cut off. "Oh, did you think that I wouldn't figure out? Did youu think that just because you were the great Max Verstappen, that I would forgive and forget?" he shook his head again. "No, no absolutely not." he repeated. "So what drove you to cheat on me?" she squeaked. "I didn't cheat on you, I would never cheat on you I just wouldn't!" he replied. "Max! Don't bullshit me! I saw the texts, how do you explain that? You cannot get yourself out of this one now!" Max tried to get hold ojf her again but she pushed him off. "Y/n, just let me explain, please-"

"No Max, did you cheat on me?" she asked, her voice cracking in tthe process. Max opened and closed his mouth trying to form his answer. "I- what do you want me to say? Huh?" he asked. "The truth Max! I want the fucking truth!" her mood switched completely and understandably so. "Did you sleep with someone else while you went to a race weekend without me?!" Max flinched and swallowed down the lump in his throat. He knew what he was about to lose and he hated the way he was going to lose her. There was no point in trying to hide it when it was so blatantly obvious that he committed such a sin. "Yes." he whispered. Y/n's bottom lip trembled as the tears came flooding out of her eyes. "Y/n, it was a drunk mistake, I swear-" she laughed obnoxiously. "Alcohol just takes away any forced, self imposed morals that a person has. Don't use alcohol as a fucking excuse, Verstappen!" She spat the name like venom of a snake. He was nothing anymore.

"I thought you would be different than they all said you would be." she practically choked on her words. "I thought I'd be the girl to change the stubborn Max Verstappen but of course I couldn't. I was just a temporary fuck until he found something better." she laughed. "Schatje, you know you were more than that-" she smiled, the máscara running down her face. She looked like she had been driven to insanity almost. "I was? Notice how it's not I am. You have found something better so fuck off right back to the hole she crept out of, because you are never stepping foot in my apartment again!" she screamed barging into their shared room, Max following her. "I think you'll find this is my apartment." he said. "No!" she snapped. "The apartment in England is mine! The one in Monaco is yours now fuck off back to Monaco!" She started tearing his clothes out of his drawers and throwing them into his duffle bag usually for training. "Y/n, calm down, stop cursing-" he was trying to calm her down but it sure as hell wasn't working. "Go fuck yourself!" she shrieked. "I wasted four and a half fucking years running after you and holding my tongue and you're here telling me to calm down?"

"Y/n, just listen-" She stood up. "Was she worth all of this? All of this fighting, all of this shouting, watching your beloved schatje breaking down and crying? Tell me that!" Max was starting to break down now too. "No, of course she wasn't, you're the one I want, you!" She silenced him as she threw the duffle bag at his feet and began packing another one. "Schatje! Stop it!" he shouted trying to grab the second bag off of her. "Stop calling me that! I'm not your girlfriend anymore! I'm not your future wife, I'm not going to be the girlfriend of Max Verstappen, the cheating, lying scumbag any longer!" She let go and stood crying, not even caring how she looked anymore. "Max, just go. Please, just leave me alone." she whispered as she slid to the ground and rolled up in a tiny ball.

Max had done enough damage. He understood why she was so angry, why she was so mad and he couldn't blame anyone but himself. He knew he had to leave so with a sigh, he walked around, reluctantly packing up his stuff to leave. Y/n watched painfully as he walked about·picking things up and putting them into his suitcase, occasionally walking back into the room to see how she was doing. After an hour or so, Max walked in and looked at her, she looked right back at him. "I'm sorry schatje." he mumbled. She chuckled as if he was joking. "Don't be sorry Max, I set the bare miminum of basic standards and you still managed to break them. It's my fault for thinking you'd be any different." Max didn't know what to say after that. He sort of just...closed the door and left as she stayed breaking and wondering where she must have gone wrong.