🎶Mick Schumacher - Driver's License Part 2

Mick hadn't stopped thinking of Y/n all week. He wanted to just pick up the phone to talk to her, of course it wasn't that simple though. He kept writing paragraphs to send to her, read through them and deleted them, every single one of them. He couldn't bring himself to even speak about her because of how disgusted he felt about how he treated her. He may have had this blonde girl and she may have been perfect but one thing was for sure; she wasn't Y/n. He didn't want to hurt two women but he had to pick. He walked in through the front door of his family home and walked into the kitchen to see his mother busy at work. "Hey mama." Mick said walking up to her and kissing her cheek. "Hey. What have you been up to?" she asked, continuing on with her work. "Not much really." Mick replied grabbing a cup to prepare a cup of coffee. The thought of Y/n planted itself into his mind, making him want to talk about her again. "Oh actually, I met Y/n the other night." he said.

"Oh really? How is she? I havent seen her in a while." his mother asked. "She's...good. She has her driver's license." Mick replied. "Well good for her. You used to give her lessons didn't you?" Mick nodded, feeling lonesomness take over his body even though he was just six feet apart from someone and talking to them. "Mick." Mick looked up to see his mother looking at him with pity. "The doorbell rang, can you go answer it?" Mick nodded and set off to the door. He opened it and saw the smiling face of Mia, the blonde girl. "Mia, what are you doing here?" he asked faking a smile and bringing her in. "Well I couldn't find you at the gym so I decided to take my chances and find you here instead." she chirped. The pair walked into the kitchen and talked about sweet nothings. Corinna glanced over to them every so often. Mick either didn't look interested or looked too invested in what she was saying, as if he was trying to care. Corinna shook her head. He didn't even have to try to show interest in Y/n, he always wanted to listen to her. He would have a ten hour loop of her voice on if he could.

Mick decided to go upstairs to get something quickly which left Corinna and Mia alone. Mia looked over to Corinna and smiled softly. "How have you been Mia?" Corinna asked folding a shirt. "If I have to be honest, horrible." Corinna furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. "How so?" Mia let out a sigh. "Mick." Corinna swallowed a lump in her throat. "He seems so distant. I think he might be seeing someone else." Corinna bit the inside of her lip to prevent herself from talking but it looked awfully suspicious to Mia. "He is, isn't he?" Mia croaked. "No,he isn't like that. He wouldn't cheat on anybody." Corinna responded. "So why is he like this?" Corinna looked out the door to make sure Mick wasn't coming and quickly walked over to Mia. "Between us, he's had a run in with his ex which is probably why he's acting so off lately." Mia looked at her blankly. Why didn't he tell her? "Do you think he still loves her?" Corinna opened and closed her mouth looking for an answer. "Just...look out for some signs and see if anything changes. I can't guarantee anything my dear." Mia felt her world crashing down. She thought she'd finally found someone that she loved but he might not even feel remotely the same.

Mick returned with his jacket on and his car keys in hand. "Ready to go home Mia?" he asked. Mia noticed every little detail now. He hadn't called her any cute pet names, only ever Mia. Mick opened the door and let her out before walking over to the car and getting in. He didn't open the door for her. They drove off away towards her house. "Do you mind if we take a detour? Down the town?" Mia nodded her head slowly. She looked over to Mick as he looked out the window every which way, as if he was waiting for someone. She felt her heart breaking piece by piece. "Where's your favourite place here?" Mia asked. Mick didn't even have to think of it, it was his secret place he had with Y/n but he couldn't tell her that so he looked over to a random stop sign. "That stop sign." he said. Mia looked at him confused. He was lying now? Mick looked at the surroundings and realised what that specific stop sign was. He kissed Y/n there for the very first time.

The snow fell gently to the ground as they mixed with the chaotic aura of Mick and Y/n below, throwing snowballs at each other. Due to the snow, school was cancelled and what better way to celebrate than having a snowball fight. Their screams and laughs filled up the skies, making even the grumpiest of people smile. Young love, it was a beautiful thing. Y/n rolled up a snowball quickly and launched it at Mick, making him fall to the ground. Y/n erupted into a fit of laughter as she walked over to see if her friend was alright, only to slip just before she reached him, making her fall on top of Mick. The pair laughed in unicen before the laughter died down and instead was replaced by a silent,Oving stare. Before they knew it, their faces moved closer until their lips had met. Their first kisses.

"Yeah, that stop sign. I really like that stop sign. Don't you just love the colour?" he said quickly. Mia nodded and looked forward. "Green light." Mick continued driving on until he reached Mia's house. She reached for the door handle and smiled at him. "Thanks for the ride." Mia chirped. She wasn't happy but she wanted to pretend. "No problem, no problem at all. Good night." Mick said giving her a hug. Mia accepted the hug and left the car quickly, walking up to her house. She held onto herself as she walked, letting the little things into her head. She wasn't his first choice, she never was. Just some thing to try and fill that hole he had in his heart. Whoever this girl was, she sure was lucky because she is getting everything Mia always wanted. To be loved, unconditionally.

A/N: yes, I'm leaving you hanging on this 😂 don't hate me please