❄️Lance Stroll - Driving Home For Christmas

·Christmas Day 12·

I'm driving home for Christmas
Oh, I can't wait to see those faces
I'm driving home for Christmas, yeah
Well I'm moving down that line
And it's been so long
But I will be there
I sing this song
To pass the time away
Driving in my car
Driving home for Christmas

Lance hummed along to the Christmas music playing on the radio as he drove back from the airport in snowy Canada. He was going home to his family for the first time in a few weeks, just for Christmas and no, we are not talking about his father or mother or sister, we are talking about his fiancé Y/n and child Robin. The World didn't know about Robin and those who did were the close friends and family of Lance and Y/n. They had their daughter Robin during Lance's first season in formula one. When his PR managers found out, saying they were shocked would have been an understatement. Lance had only just turned eighteen and he had gotten his girlfriend pregnant. They took some time to decide what to do and while talking with both of the youngsters, all decided to keep the pregnancy and child a secret. Y/n didn't like being shoved into the limelight and didn't want that for her child either so she was more than happy to stay away from it all.

Lance drove into the neighbourhood and looked around at all the houses. He pulled up to the driveway with a smile. He gazed around at all the beautiful lights. When the car stopped, Lance hopped out and grabbed his bag from the back of the car. He couldn't wait another second to get in. "Y/n? Robin? I'm home!" Not even a second passed when Lance heard loud pounding footprints running from a bedroom and when he looked up, he saw his daughter running towards him with a wide grin on her face. Y/n always said Robin looked just like Lance. In his opinion, he only ever saw Y/n in her, that was until she smiled. When Robin smiled, it was just like him. "Daddy!" she squealed, jumping into hsi arms. "Robin! Baby! I missed you so much!" Lance squeezed her tightly and swung her around. "I missed you too daddy! And Mommy missed you too!" Lance set the delicate child back down. "Where is she? Is she in the kitchen?" Robin shook her head. "Nope. She was in the living room. I think she's asleep."

Lance stood up and picked up his daughter. "Okay, come on. We'll go wake her up then, yeah?" Robin nodded and in they went, quietly. Avoiding all the decorations hanging out and on the floor, as to not drop his child. After a few seconds, Lance was right next to his beautiful fiancé. He knelt down and set Robin down and sat up on the couch where his sleeping beauty lay. She stirred lightly. Lance moved a stray hair off her face and smiled. "Y/n?" he asked. Her eyes fluttered open. She paused, blinking a few times. "Surprise." Lance chuckled. She lept up and embraced him tightly. "I'm guessing you missed me too then."

"Of course I did! Are you stupid or something? I missed you, I missed you so much." Lance was chuckling at her words thrown together. "Well we don't need to worry about that any longer. I'm here now for Christmas." She nodded along and gripped him tighter. "I know" She looked at him and pulled him in for a kiss. "and I'm so glad you finally are."