❤️Mick Schumacher - Nerves And Reveals

A/N: what is this? The fourth upload today? 2021 has been good so far😂

The FIA prize giving ceremony of 2021 was underway. Drivers from every formula racing category had shown up to receive a prize or simply to watch and in amongst that crowd was your boyfriend Mick. Mick had just started formula one this year and he did quite well grabbing some points along the season and doing some spectacular driving too. You on the other hand were an engineer in training for Mercedes, your father's team. Yup. Y/n Wolff. You met Mick while you were walking in the paddock. Mick had drooped something and it rolled over to your feet so you picked it up and handed it to him. He was taken back by your beauty and became a stuttering mess and from that day forward, you began talking more and more until you ended up dating and the most ridiculous thing was that in all that time, he never once realised who your father was.

"Y/n? Are you alright?" Mick asked before you were set to walk out onto the red carpet. To be completely honest, no. What would your dad think if you were suddenly involved with a driver? "Yeah, I'm fine." you lied. "Look, you can squeeze my hand if you're scared out there, alright?" You smiled at his offer and nodded. "I will." You replied. Mick's name was called meaning he had to go to the Red carpet. You walked out holding his hand and held your head high. A few shocked faces could be spotted in the crowd of photographers but youu didn't exactly care, you just shrugged them off and continued to pose. You walked off with Mick after a few more photos with a smile on your face. "They seemed shocked to see I had a girlfriend." Mick said walking off. "I think they were more shocked about who I am Mick." Mick didn't understand. "Because you aren't some supermodel? They've got to get used to it then." He said kissing your cheek. "No, Mick. You don't understand. My dad is-" "Y/n Wolff!"

You and Mick turned around. Just byy the strong accent and deep voice, you knew who it was. "Yes dad?" Mick gulped and looked between the much taller Austrian man and you. "I- what? Your dad is Toto Wolff?" he asked in disbelief. "And your boyfriend is Mick Schumacher?" Your dad mused. "I- erm. Dad, meet Mick, Mick meet Dad." You said, awkwardly introducing the two. They shook hands. Of course the already knew each other but this is the first time they were introduced this way. "Erm...sir?" Mick said not entirely knowing what he was meant tto call Toto now. "Come on Mick, you know my name so just call me that." Mick nodded and smiled. "Well this was a bit of a weird...thing." He continued on, you and Toto nodding in agreement. "Wait, so this is why you were scared of going onto the red carpet!" Thesudden realisation hit Mick which made you laugh a bit. "Precisely."

"Wait, now that you know I'm your daughter's boyfriend, how about a Mercedes seat?" You slapped Mick's chest lightly as Toto laughed it off. "Well itt was worth a shot liebling." Mick said to you. "Maybe in a few years. It will be the wedding present Mick." Toto said walking away. Mick curled his arm comfortably around your hip and smiled. "Yeah, as if I needed another reason to marry her anyway." Your cheeks burned red. "What was the other reason then?" you asked. "Well, because I love you."