❤️Callum Ilott - Have To See

Where to begin with Callum Ilott? Where on earth do I begin with him? Well, I suppose I should start from the beginning, shouldn't I? Callum and I had been best friends, practically since birth. His mother and my mother were friends and we have a ton of pictures together from when we were babies. The two of us were inseparable that was until he had to go. His passion for racing brought him exactly where he needed to be for his dreams to come true, just as my dreams and passion for fashion brought me to where I needed to be which was Milan. When Callum left, we lost contact with one each other and to be honest, I never really gkt over it. I missed him every sinngle day. I heard good things about him, but was never really too bothered to check up on him. If he wasn't bothered to do the same with me, what was the point?

Fast forward to now, Milan. I sat with my friends just catching up and enjoying myself. It seemed like a normal enough day. Then things started to change. Light droplets of rain fell down from the sky and little by little, it began to pour down rain. "So much for a cool down ice cream." one of my friends Liza joked. We all chuckled and decided to go inside to a cafe just until the rain passed by. It wasn't meant to rain for long anyway. We sat down next to the window and watched as it fogged up. "Why is it raining anyway? It literally said today would be nothing but sun." My friends nodded in response, agreeing to my statement. "I'm not complaining at all." one of them spoke up. We all looked towards her, our faces all sharing the same confused expressin. "Why?" onee of us asked. "Because there's a lot of guys staring at us." We all turned around and caught a good six or seven guys quickly avert their eyes from us, leaving us giggling and laughing about the whole situation.

The rain stopped quick enough, which was good for us since we wanted to make the best out of today since this was the only day we were all free in god knows how long. We were minding our business until we got called back by someone, probably German by the sound of it. We all turned around and saw a blonde man running up to us with a piece of paper in his hand. We all chuckled as the realisation hit us. He was going to give one of us his number. Who, was the question. "Sorry to call you back but I just wanted to say you look very beautiful." the stranger said to Liza. Her cheeks burned red from embarrassment and she stuttered her response. "T-thank you. I-I don't know what to say. Wow." We watched on as the two of them shared a little interaction. We all made out that this man that came up to us was shy and we also found out that his name was Mick. "So do you two want to go and hang out? There's a lovely place right around the corner." I suggested.

"Well erm...could we maybe hang out with you? We don't know where we are going." I looked over to the side of Mick and saw a small group of boys, all wearing identical shirts just covered by different jackets. "I mean, if you really think your going to get lost then sure. Fine by us." I laughed. We all introduced ourselves and began talking but there was one boy in particular that was catching my eye. I couldn't quite put my finger on where I knew him from somewhere but where, I did not know. I think he recognised me too because he kept glancing over to me as if he was trying to crack a code or something. Eventually, it started annoying me and making me feel a little bit uncomfortable so I waited until I was alone with him and decided to confrontat him about whatever was happening. We eventually walked into a museum and decided to look around looking at the gorgeous artworks. Even with all this beauty, somehow this random guy was still looking at me and now I was down to my last straw and saw my opportunity to talk to this guy. "Were going to go look at this. Are you alright here?" Liza asked me. I looked between Mick and the guy he was talking to and came to a quick decision.

"Yeah, I'll catch up with you in a minute." I reassured her and watched as she walked away happily with Mick. I smiled to myself and spun around to face this man who looked startled at how quick I had turned. "Did it hurt by the way?" he asked. I scoffed and folded my arms over my chest. "Let me guess, when I fell from heaven?" I smirked. "No, when you fell for me. Did itt hurt?" I felt my cheeks heating up. Was he flirting? "I-I think I'm alright. Thanks." I replied looking down. "Do I recognise you from somewhere?"

"Well I didn't think I changed all that much but clearly I have." he joked which I obviously didn't understand. "You still don't have a clue, do you?" I shook my head slowly, biting my lip. He chuckled and moved his jacket over a little bit to reveal a beautiful ferrari logo printed on his shirt. My eyes widened as the realisation hit me. "Callum Ilott, is that you?" I asked almost breathlessly. His grin grew almost like a child's in a sweetshop. "Oh my god! You have such a pretty face!" I said, not thinking at all about what I was blabbering. "Well, yes I do. That's nice."
"No like....a really nice face."
"Erm...thanks? I guess?"
"Oh goodness just accept my awkward attempt at flirting. I really don't know what I'm doing."
Callum laughed at my awkwardness which, admittedly felt like a kick in the stomach. "I accept your flirting, don't worry. So what have you been up to? Why are you in Milan?"The two of us walked around, catching up about what had happened in our lives since the other somehow vanished from them.

"There is no way you aren't in formula one yet!" I gasped. "Well, I am just a reserve driver for Ferrari." Callum said, seeming a little bit down. "Callum, you're so much more than just a reserve driver. You deserve so much more than that Callum. One day you'll be on the front row of that formula one grid and I'll be there, cheering you on from the side." I smiled at him, almost petting his arm. "From the pits." I froze as I felt his hand on mine. "Y/n, I don't want to lose you again."

"Me neither. I didn't know what to do without you being literally next door to me." The two of us sat in silence for a while, neither brave enough to even speak up. It felt like an eternity until I raised my voice. "Callum?" he hummed a yes. "Promise me something. Promise that next time we seperate, we don't lose touch. I don't know if I can lose you again." The tears threatened to fall from my eyes but I would never let them. "I'd never dream of letting you go, not again anyway."

I felt a bit of relief but still, that little voice in the back of my head kept nagging and nagging at me.

What if hee doesn't?

Well, I guess I'd just have to see. Wouldn't I?