♥️Jüri Vips - Comments

Before we get into the problems, how about we take it back to the very beginning. About a year ago, you met Jüri while doing work experience. Since you were around his age range, he liked talking to you because you had quite a few similar interests to keep conversations going. Conversations turned to hangouts, hangout turned to dates and then of course, to a blossoming relationship. When the season started back up, you obviously wanted to go. You Loved the sound of the cars and the exhilarating feeling of being at the races. It was also nice to check up on your past colleagues.

You sat in the driver room at one of Jüri's races, getting lost in the thousands of tagged tweets on your twitter. It baffled you how people found your twitter so quickly, especially since you and Jüri tried to keep everything under wraps as much as possible. There were some lovely tweets and bits of fan art in your tagged which was probably one of the best parts about being a driver's girlfriend but one specific tweet stuck out to you.

Y/n is a whore. She met Jüri while she was working there and now she left her job bc she's got money lmao sis be a little more discreet about being a gold digger

You clasped your hand over your mouth as you finished up reading that tweet. You hadn't realised that's how people perceived you. Jüri looked over to you and figured something was wrong by your body language. "Babe? What's wrong?" he asked. You looked up and faked a smile. "Of course, why wouldn't I be?" Jüri got up and walked beside you to have a look at your phone. He saw the tweet and looked at you. "Why do you keep looking at those comments?" Jüri asked. "Because they are all I can see at this point." You replied. "Well yes, that's how the algorithm of twitter works. You look at stuff like that ttheyg will show morree stuff like that." You rolled your eyes, making sure Jüri couldn't see. "I know but it's just constant and I get tagged too." Jüri let out a sigh. "Most girlfriends get hate. I suppose it's normal." he said "So what do I do to make them like me?" you asked. "You don't do anything. You're never going to be liked by everyone. People are going Toto dislike you because you're associated with me." You let out a sigh. "I know I just didn't expect it to be this difficult to cope with." Jüri furrowed his eyebrows.

"I'm going to ask you a question and I don't mean it to be ride or mean in any but what exactly did you expect when you started dating a driver?" Jüri asked. He didn't mean to raise his voice to shout at you but he hated seeing you like this and he couldn't bare the thought that maybe it was his fault but he couldn't be more wrong. "I didn't see a driver Jüri, I saw a guy I loved and went with it." You said through a voice crack. "I just wanted a boyfriend." He watched as you almost shrivelled up into your hoodie almost as if you were a turtle. Jüri picked up the phone and smiled upon looking at the replies to that tweet. "I know it can be hard. I get hated for dating you so if we stay together, we can maybe try and help each other through these comments." you didn't say anything. You were far too upset. "Well, how about instead, we look at the other comments. Like this one." You peeped out of your hoodie and looked at the luminated screen, reading carefully.

Listen, yes she may have met Jüri through working there but a lot of romances start off in the workplace. That's just life and if they are happy, let them be happy. I can't think of anyone better for Jüri at the moment so shut up and just move on! As for her leaving work, she was there for work placement in university. Get ur facts straight.

You smiled as you finished reading it. It showed you that some people actually did support you and did think you were deemed good enough. "See? You're doing just fine." You looked up and smiled at him. "I wouldn't want anyone else to be my girlfriend." he whispered, pecking the tip of your nose. "And I honestly couldn't have asked for a better boyfriend." Jüri pulled you closer to cuddle you and just took that moment in. "You got the best boyfriend, let's be honest." The pair of you laughed as you slapped his chest playfully. "Shut up." Juri kissed the top of your head. "You know you love me." You nodded and hugged back. "Of course I do. Of course I love you."