❤️Theo Pourchaire - Lucky Charm

Theo and Jess had been together for almost a year now and a lot had happened in that year. Theo got into formula two and Jess was his number one supporter, his lucky charm. She went to all the races, she was with him through the highs and lows and he loved her for that but there was a catch. Nobody knew about them being a thing. Absolutely nobody. Theo's parents weren't able to go to his races so far due to Covid but since you two were practically joined at the hip, they didn't have a problem travelling together. Two rooms were payed for, only one was used and that's how it had been since Jess began travelling with him.

It was a morning like every other morning on race day. Theo holding Jess close just living in this moment. Jess' eyes flickered open and looked at the french boy in front of her, he French she so desperately loved. "Good morning mon ange." He said when he realised she was awake. "Good morning." she replied and then pouted. "What's wrong?" he asked. "Where's my good morning kiss?" Jess asked. Theo chuckled and connected their lips for a beautiful kiss. "I love you." Jess told him as her heart fluttered. "I love you to the moon and back." Theo replied. "Well then. Ready for the race?" Theo nodded enthusiastically as the pair got dressed and ready to go to the circuit. Jess was ready and decided to go back to her room before any of his team saw her but unfortunately, sh was foiled in her plans as low and behold a few engineers were already standing at the door awaiting Theo. There was a buffer for a few seconds but then Jess closed the door and scurried back to tell Theo.

Theo looked back at his girlfriend and saw her pale face look worried. "Whats wrong now? Didn't get a goodbye kiss?" he teased. "No. Your team might know we're dating now." Theo laughed and grabbed her hand to walk out the door with her. "How would they find out about us?" Before Jess could even answer him, he was face to face with some suggestive looking engineers, eager to know the reasoning behind whatever this was. "Didn't you say you two were friends Theo?" one of them asked. Theo became a stuttering mess and didn't know how to tell them. "I- erm. Please don't tell my parents...or her parents... They might not let her go to anymore races if they know." It didn't make sense to the engineers at all. "What sense does that make? You have two races left! She can stay away for two weeks and besides, you'll be apart from races, not forever." Theo didn't care. He loved Jess, hee had to have her by his side. His lucky charm.

"Can I talk to her alone please? I'll seer you at the track." The engineers agreed and left for the track, laughing about the whole situation but Theo didn't find it onee but funny. What if Jess' parents hated him? They'd have to break up. "You do tend to take things out of proportion to be fair." Jess laughed. "It isn't out of proportion if I'm only looking out for you." Jess looked at him strangely. "Okay, maybe it is but I do it because I love you." Jess smiled and pulled Theo in for a kiss. "Well guess what?" she asked. "What?"

"It migh tjust be your lucky day because I love you too."

A/N: HAPPY NEW YEAR