♥️Lando Norris - Rules Part 1

Caco sat outside the Ferrari hospitality, muttering and cursing in Spanish. You, Caco's sister and Carlos' cousin had crossed the line. They made it clear from the very beginning that this was never to happen; dating Carlos' teammates. He knew how caniving some of them could be towards women and he didn't trust them all at the best of times so he made a rule, a rule saying that you could date anyone but a racing driver but of course, what went and happened? You ended up dating his racing driver teammate Lando. You met Lando at the Circuit de Catalunya in 2019 and he seemed very nice but that initial thought of "ooh, he's pretty" had to be dismissed very quickly before Carlos figured anything out then how did they find out?

Those feelings weren't hidden for long though and before you knew it, you found yourself being drawn to going to the tracks even more than usual and it all narrowed down to Lando. No matter how much you denied it, your mind wouldn't stop thinking of him. It became the norm for you and it was a norm you would have liked if it wasn't for the over protective boys of your family.

After Monza 2019 is when everything changed. Lando began clearing his schedule and finding any way possible to meet up with you and since you were attending university in England, it was handy enough. Naturally, the two of you became very close and neither Carlos or Caco suspected anything but your uncle Carlos Sr knew from the moment you and Lando made it official. Apparently there was this spark in your eye and its something he'd only ever seen people in love have.

Fast forward to Bahrain in pre season testing. Carlos and Caco figured you were interested in someone and without any proper judgement, they both agreed that this man was not a good choice for you so they chose to bring you as far away from him as possible...how how ironic that was.

The evening upon arrival, you all went for a meal and Lando being a good friend of your cousin, got invited for dinner too. It was going fine, nothing seemed to be wrong whatsoever during the dinner. Other than 'accidentally' kicking Lando a fair few times, nothing could really make either of them know about it. The meal ended and you bid your secret boyfriend a goodnight with a hug. Carlos knotted his brows at the sight of you and Lando just smiling at each other and talking. Something was going on. You were never nice to. men. His father laughed as the confusion unfolded and briefly explained to Carlos how stupid he appeared and pointed out obvious signs of a relationship. Carlos bit his tongue and kept everything under wraps and was careful to make sure that Caco didn't know just yet. It wasn't until he was walking you back to your room that he decided to talk about it and he didn't exactly act so subtle about the question.

"So," Carlos paused. "You and Lando." You shrieked. How the fuck? No. Play it cool. Maybe he's going off a guess and not evidence. "What do you mean?" she chuckled. "You know  exactly what in talking about. I'm not blind." he grinned. "I thought you'd be mad. Who told you?" Carlos fornwed which made you scoff. "Come on, you're not that smart! I know you wouldn't have gotten this without a hint at least." Carlos scoffed and tried to defend himself but he couldn't even spit out a word, his little cousin knew him a bit too well. "Okay, okay. Papa told me but why couldn't you have told me? He's my teammate!"
"I didn't know Lando moved to Ferrari." You joked. "Don't act smart with me!"

"I don't need to act smart with you, I could say anything and I'd automatically sound smarter, chilli." You laughed as Carlos opened and closed his mouth trying to come up with a response. "Well I'm sure Caco would love to meet your new boyfriend-" You grabbed onto his arm. "You wouldn't dare!" Carlos chuckled and gave you a side hug. "I wouldn't but the longer you leave it the worse it will get. Just tell him about Lando and maybe it will get better."
"So you aren't angry?"

"No, he's a good friend and he's a good enough guy at the best of times so I trust him to take care of you." he said through a soft smile. There was a bit of a silence between you both. "Just tell Caco and I'll deal with it, yeah?" You nodded reluctantly. "Buenas noches." he said quietly before you replied with the same and closed the door. You took out your phone almost medoately and dialled Lando's number into your phone. You paced the room, your thumb hovering over the call button. Should you just ask him to come clean and then start dating? Urgh! Why was this so difficult?! You let out a sigh and pressed the button, regretting your decision as soon as you did so. A second hadn't even passed until he answered. It was as if he was awaiting your call since he got back. "Hey bubs." he chirped which made you smile.

"Hey Lando, I just wanted to talk." You said. "And can we talk in your room instead of through a phone? I'm missing you." You chuckled at the babyish tone in his voice. "Lando, it's been a half an hour!" Lando laughed through the phone. "I'm coming." he said. There was a knock at the door. "Actually, I'm here." You hung up and walked to the door quickly. You didn't even have the chance to say hello before you felt his lips on yours. "Well hello to you too." You joked making Lando smile more than he already was. "So what did you want to talk abouht darling?" You let out a shake y breath.

"Lando, I think we should just tell everyone." Lando gulped down the lump in his throat. "And you're sure Caco or Carlos won't kill me no?" You nodded your head, pretty certain of the outcome. "I'm pretty positive they won't but you'll never know until-"
"Until I'm six feet under." Lando said finishing your sentence. "If you go six feet under, I'll go with you." Lando pulled your face a little bit closer and placed yet another soft kiss onto your lips.