🎶Lando Norris - Good 4 U Part 2

"Now we look back to the McLaren of Lando Norris and the Aston Martin of Y/l Y/l/n, battling it out for forth position-" Lando hadn't gotten a penalty from the FIA but that only drove you further to beat him. "Okay Y/n, this is some good pace. You're in DRS range so try and get by him." You clenched your jaw as you grew closer to the papaya orange McLaren. You were gonna get him this time. The DRS zone came up, you were doing it, you were going to overtake him. You swirved to the right and got by him, cheering yourself on as you did so. "Yes! Let's go guys!"

"Good job Y/n, now lets-" The moment was cut short as you felt yourself spin. You held the steering wheel for dear life, trying to keep control but no, the car crashed into the barriers and the steering snapped. You yelped as a wave of pain shot up through your arm. "Are you okay Y/n?" your engineer asked. "Yeah, my arm is a bit sore but other than that, I'm fine. Who the fuck took me out?" You looked up and couldn't believe your eyes. Lando. You grabbed your steering wheel, tugging it out and yeeting it away before jumping out of the car and storming towards Lando's car. Lando got out of his own car and looked at his car disappointed. "Lando!" you screamed. He looked up, relieved to see you were okay.

"Y/n, are you alright?" he asked as you neared him. "No, Lando! No! Don't you dare talk to me! Don't touch me, don't talk to me, don't even fucking breathe!" Lando froze. "What is it I did to you? You broke up with me! Was leaving me not enough to make you proud of yourself? Well are you fucking happy now?! Are you happy?!" Lando's mouth opened and closed. He couldn't find any words to speak. "You've really gone out, fixing yourself, I'm gonna need tips for how to get over someone I love so quickly because you honestly look like a pro. It's like we never even fucking happened with how you treat me! You don't even look at me in the paddock, for fuck's sake! Now that, that's top tier moving on Lando." You may have been laughing and smiling as you said these things but behind your visor, tears were streaming down your face, your voice was cracking and you were on the verge of falling to your knees. "Y/n-"

"Lando, just-" she paused, sniffling. "just good for you. I hope you're happy now." Lando watched as you walked towards the medical car, your head hung low, kicking the gravel as you went. Lando let out a sigh and picked up her steering wheel and slotting it back into place before going to get a lift back to the pits with her voice ringing in his head.

Good for you