❤️Daniel Ricciardo - Renegade

You were fast asleep in bed. The rain drizzled lightly outside creating this beautiful haven filling the room and your mind. Peace, at last. "Renegade! Renegade! Renegade!" You rolled your eyes at the Australian accent singing Renegade over and over again. He stops for a while which let's you get back to your relaxing moment butt then you hear a loud crash making you jump up out of bed. "Dan?! What just broke?!" you shouted down.

Dan was down in the kitchen losing his shit. He's screwed. That bloody glass. "Nothing broke!" he replied. You chuckled to yourself and grabbed a jumper. "I'm coming down to check then." Dan cursed under his breath over and over again, trying to clean up the mess before you came and saw it but alas, you walked in and saw that the place was in absolute shambles. "Dan? What's going on?" You asked for an explanation. "Well I thought I'd make you breakfast but while I was waiting for the toast, I went on tik tok and did a few dances and that's it. You looked at the dustpan in his hands. "And you're sure these bits of glass have nothing to do with anything you just said no?" Daniel hesitantly shook his head. "I would never break this glass. Not intentionally anyway." The toaster popped. "Well, the toast is ready anyway." You looked at him seriously. "Oh I don't know what I'd do without you." you said sarcastically. "I know, I know. You'd probably starve." You chuckled and began munching on your toast. Just how you liked it.

"Oh, babe?" he asked sitting down beside you. "Do you maybe wanna help me and-" You stopped chewing and looked straight at him. "learn some dances?" You dropped your toast and blinked a few times, unsure if he was serious or not. "Babe, I don't wanna learn tik tok dances." You replied. "But it'll be fun." Dan sang. "No." Daniel pouted. "You're no fun." He teased. "And you broke one of my glasses." Daniels lips pressed together to form a thin smile. "I-I can't argue with that." He said. You watched him as he tried his best to pull of puppy dog eyes until you eventually gave in. "Urgh, okay fine ! One dance!" Daniel laughed. "Haha yes! Come on!" You pulled him back a bit which made him confused. "I would like a kiss first babe." Dan grinned and kissed you lovingly. "So can we go dance now." You chuckled and nodded. "Yes Dan, I think we can."