❤️Lando Norris - Streaming

A/N: sorry for all the Lando chapters, just going byy the requests. Other drivers will bee coming up after this😂 in other news, thanks for thee support, votes, requests and follows so far. Hope everyone had a lovely had a lovely Christmas xxx

You fiddled worth the buttons on the controller, hoping and praying you were at least doing something right on this bloody game. You weerre minding you're business in the living room when Lando called you urgently to come into the gaming room only to find that he wanted you to play a game with him and now here you found yourself completely lost. Lando laughed at your distressed self trying to make sense of everything going on in the game. "Oh my god! Can this guy leave me alone! This is the sixth time it's happened!" You groaned. "Complete and utter bastard." You mutteerred, earning another laugh from Lando. "Can you stop laughing! I'm ttrrying tto concentrate!"

"Well try away darling, because you are dreadful." Lando added. You pressed a button on the controller and basically blew yourself up with a grenade. "Fuck! Fuck sake!" You yelled. "No, no, no. You're doing it wrong!" Lando said taking the control from your hand. "Well no shit!" You skrieked. "Look, this one shoots, this one reloads, this one throws a grenade and this one picks things up." Lando said trying to simplify everything. "I can't play Lando. You know I can't play." You pouted trying your best to get out of this. "I know you can. I'll help you if you want." You groaned. "We can cuddle after?" You smiled and grabbed the controller from his hand. "Fine. Oner last time and then we are cuddling." You said starting the game. "Fine by me."

You were actually decent this time around, mainly because Lando had his hands beneath yours guiding you through the game and practically telling you what to do. "Okay babe, he's reloading! Kill him now!" You pressed the button and as if in slow motion, you realised you made a mistake with the buttons and dropped a grenade on yourself. "Babe, no!" Lando screamed. Too late. There you were blown into smithereens. "Well shit, but a deal is a deal!" Lando looked at you confused. "Excuse me?"

"Cuddles!" Lando remembered what he had promised you if you had at least tried one more time. "Do I have to?" Lando looked at chat and saw what they were all typing

Lando! Cuddle your damm girlfriend!

She looks like a Teddy bear, fucking cuddle her!

If u don't cuddle her, I will!

Lando chuckled. "Alright chat. I'll cuddle her. Relax!" Lando pulled you onto his knee and curled his arms around your waist and cradled you. "You're actually a child." Lando said. You smiled. "Hehe. You like a child." You giggled. Lando thought for a while and thought of a brilliant idea. "Where's that massive jumper?" He asked. You furrowed your eyebrows in confusion. "Go get the jumper for me and I'll show you my idea." You got up and made your way to the wardrobe and grabbed the massive jumper. You got it for Christmas last year but the company messed up the size so you decided to try and do things while both being in the jumper. You returned back to the room and handed Lando the jumper. "Get in and we'll do some sim racing." You closed your eyes and took a deep breath in, earning a nervous chuckle from Lando. "Lando Norris." You said quietly. "Y/n Y/l/n." he responded. "I can barely drive normally." You paused. "So how the eeverloving fuck am I meant to driver with knee hand and one foot on sim racing?!"

"I'll do the braking you do the throttle. You're good with the throttle." You let out another groan. "Fine! Get in the jumper then." To be completely honest, it was better than you'd imagined. You did quite well. "Fourth gear....fifth.....sixth....stop and help me turn this way." He was genuinely helping you. "We're coming up on Leclerc." Youu said looking at thee ferrari ahead of you. "Indeed. We gotta be careful." He said completely focused. "Lando, the brakes!" You shrieked. "Oh shit!" and there went your hopes of winning a sim race. "Wee weerree so close to p1." Lando said a bit annoyed with himself. "You did it wrong." It took him a minute butt he realised what you said. "You cheeky bugger. That's my line!"

"Butt you did it wrong. I can't have that here." Lando's face dropped. "W-what are you saying?" He asked sounding hurt. "I- we can't race together anymore." You replied covering your eyes as if you were crying. "No, please I can't change!" He pleaded. "Goodbye Lando." and with that Lando got up and left leaving you with the chat. "And on that note, thanks for joining the stream! Hope you've enjoyed yourself and goodnight everyone!" you said beforree ending tths stream. Lando walked back in. "Bubs? Can you carry me to bed? I wanna go sleep!" You said in a baby voice. "Don't do that, it's creepy." He said picking you up. "Then carry me to bed!"

Lando pushed the door open and prractticallyy bodyslammed you onto the bed. "John Cena who?" Hee joked. "Ah fuck. That actually kinda hurt." You laughed. "I'm sorry bubs." He pouted. "What can I do to make it up to you?" He said rather suggestively. "Well first off Mr Norris-" You said while climbing on top of hip. His face told you he wwass getting a bit ahead of himself. "I'd like a pizza from Domino's and secondly I'd like a cup of tea so off your pop." and you sat back down in the bed scrolling through your phone. "Seriously?" He smirked. You looked back at him with a poker face. "Do I look like I'm kidding?" Lando's shoulders drrooed as he'd grabbed his phone and ordered the pizza for you. "Okay, should be here soon." He said chucking his phone to the side. "So how about those cuddles?" he asked nuzzling into the sides of you. "What about them?" Lando shot up and looked at you upset. "Yyou said we'd cuddle!"

"I'm joking you baby. Come here." Witthout skipping a beat, he climbed into your arms and closed his eyes. This felt like home. "I love you." He whispered. "I loved you lots like jelly tots!" You replied.