❤️Carlos Sainz Jr - El Clasico

Y/n's head dropped down in defeat as the whistle blew with Real Madrid winning. Carlos jumped up screaming and cheering that the Madristas had won and looked over to his girlfriend with a grin plastered on his face. She knew from looking at him that he wasn't going to shut up about this until the next Clasico came around and she fully prepared to punch him. "Mi corazon-" he sing songed. "Carlos, not tonight. I will actually murder you." Carlos laughed it off and scooched over beside her. "You just have a bad choice in teams." She scoffed. "Well I support Ferrari so-"

"Amor, you know what I meant. I'm sure the Madrid colours would suit you much better." Y/n stood up and walked away. "Y/n!" The only thing even close to an answer he received was the bedroom door slamming shut. Maybe he shouldn't tease her so much about the Clásico. She never does that to him. Nah. This was so much more fun! He sat outside the bedroom door and connected his phone to the speaker in the room. Time tton wind her up completely. Hee clicked onto the Hala Madrid song and blasted it from the speaker. He sat cackling outside the door as he listened along to the music playing in the room. He was confused as to why you were so quiet and why you weren't giving out.

Carlos became worried that she was getting too pissed off and that he'd find himself sleeping on the sofa again so he went to open the door but jumped as he heard the 'El Cant De Barça' ringing in his ear. "Amor! What the hell?!" Y/n was buckled over in laughter. He clenched to his chest, trying to calm down from that scare. "Why would you do that?" he asked almost breathlessly. "Karma baby! You literally had that horrible song playing in the room." Carlos bit his lip and nodded. "Well I just wanted to say sorry because I would much rather sleep in the bed tonight and not on the couch like every other clásico." Y/n giggled and sat down in between his legs as he played with a strand of her hair. "I wasn't going to make you sleep on the sofa but since you've mentioned it." Carlos groaned slightly annoyed, earning another giggle from his beautiful girlfriend. "You can sleep in the bed, but only if it promises you make me breakfast tomorrow." Carlos thought for a moment and nodded in agreement. "Whatever you want amor." he replied. "Anything?" she smirked. Carlos bit his lip. "Anything."

"Well I suggest we go to bed then, mmh?" Carlos grinned a boyish grin and lifted her up, a squeal coming from hed lips in response. "Of course my culer." He said pushing the door through. "Well come on Madrista. You're awfully slow for a driver." Carlos chuckled wickedly. "I'll make sure to take my time with you." A shiver ran down her spine. "You're proving my point then." she said, almost like a challenge. Carlos looked over at her, his pupils dilated with just the thoughts of what he wanted to do clouded his mind. He focused on every part of her face, taking every part of her.

"Come on. I dare you."

A/N: Alright, and that's the last request which means the requests will be opened for a little while now.