🍼Callum Ilott - Perfect Mistake Part 2

"What do you mean you're going back to Istanbul?" Callum asked through the phone.

You and Callum had been together a while now and a lot had happened since the birth of your baby. For example, you named your baby Harper James Illot. Everything seemed to be going normally but then Harper started having problems so naturally, you brought him to the doctors and found that it appeared he had some heart problems. It worried you of course but it just became something you learned to live with. Another thing you learned to live with was being alone most of the time since Callum had to be away with Ferrari most of the time. You found it difficult and it didn't get easier, contrary to belief of most people. It only got more and more difficult by the day but Callum couldn't seem to understand how or why you weren't used to being alone by now. "I mean I'm going home Callum. You said yourself you're going to be in Maranello for the next month and a half so let me go home to Istanbul." Callum groaned loudly. "Yes, but it's for work purposes." Callum protests down the phone. "You just want to get away from England." he continued on. "Callum, I already have a flight booked, for me and for Harper."

"What I just don't understand is why you all of a sudden want to leave. Is it me? Am I not good enough?" Callum's voice cracked. "No Callum, it isn't you." you replied. "I just need to get away from everything. Everytime I walk down the street with Harper, there's people taking pictures of me. Then they go online, people call me every bad name under the sun. I hate it when I'm by myself. I just want to go home." You croaked out. "But this is your home Y/n, you live here with me now." he said a little louder. "But you aren't here though, are you? You're over in Maranello and going racing. While you're out living your best life, I'm stuck cleaning up after Harper so please, let me go home, my proper home!" Callum was silenced by her authoritive voice. Callum tried once more to keep her back at England where he knew she would be safe at least. "And you didn't ask me about it?" he asked through knotted brows.

"Callum, I was going to go regardless. I don't need your opinion on anything for this." Callum wasn't angry you were going to Istanbul, he was more upset to be perfectly honest. He just wanted to know you were alright. "I- do you really wanna go?" You bit your lip and muttered a soft 'yes'. Callum let out a sigh and shook his head. "Well since you really want to, I don't mind but promise me something." You smiled softly. "Yes? What is it?" you asked, desperately wanting to ensure you were perfectly fine by yourself. "Just...stay safe. Please." He begged. "I guess I better go cancel my plans for skydiving." You joked. "You know what I mean. Just mind yourself."

"I will Callum, I won't do anything stupid." you smiled to yourself. "Thank you." you added. Callum was quiet for a while before he answered. "I love you." He said quietly. "I love you too Callum."