🎶Lando Norris - Heather Part 1

My heart broke every second he was with her. This girl called Heather and she just....she was something else. Lando met her a few months ago in Monaco. I had brought him out clubbing and you were both having aa good time up until he bumped into her which made her spill her drink everywhere, typical I know. They talked for a while and decided to go for breakfast together for the next morning and then the rest is history. Now I am here with them both in their apartment alone on the sofa in Lando's jumper that he gave me on deecember third. It was a beautiful day that day.

"Christ. It's freezing isn't it?" I shivered. "I did tell you it was cold. You didn't listen." Lando chuckled taking off his jumper. "What are you doing?" I asked confused. "Well you're cold and I've got a jumper to spare." Lando chirped shoving it over my head. "But you don't have a jumper to spare! You've only got one and now you've given it to me." He laughed at how worked up I had got. "It's a jumper and besides, it looks better on you anyway." He said with a wink which made my heart flutter and cheeks burn red.

This Heather girl was getting on my nerves. She was so full of herself and practically a bitch. The first race she went to as his girlfriend, she told me to go somewhere else where you wouldn't be distracting so what did my dumbass self do because I didn't want to make a scene? I left and walked over to Carlos' side of the garage. Yup. Carlos' side. That's how long they've been dating and a little part of me broke every second they were together.Why would he ever kiss me anyway? We've been friends so long it would probably be so weird. I don't know at this point. In comparison to Heather, I understand why he loves her. She's gorgeous with this perfect figure and clothes that just hug her firgue while I run around in any clothes I can pull from my drawer. She fits right in with all the other wags at the track and that's where she belongs. Overtime, I kind of just came to terms with their relationship and tried my very best to get over Lando and as far as I'm concerned, it worked quite well.

A new day. A new, horrible day. I didn't want to get up but it was Silverstone today and I've never missed a race. Lando knocked at my door and called for me. "Y/n? You ready?" He asked. "Coming! Just give me one minute!" I said pulling up my jeans. I wasn't going to dress horribly today, I was going to dress nice. "Actually Lando, I'll be a while so you should go to the track without me. I'll get a lift with Charlotte." I said to him. "I don't mind waiting-" and then the oh so annoying voice of Heather cut in. "Lando? You ready to go to the track?" I rolled my eyes. I don't think you will ever understand how much I wanted to throw hands with her. "or is Y/n holding us back again?" Again? Fucking again? "No, Y/n is actually changing and insisted that you go on without her." You said through the door. "Oh perfect. Let's go then Lando."

Fuck! She's so annoying! How does he live with her? I never told Lando to go to track unless he needed to. He had a full eight hours before the race! Why does she have this urgency to go to the track now? Urgh. I went through my case and looked through at what I had that was nice. Some black jeans, a white crop top and a mclaren jacket that'll do. I slipped into them and looked at myself in the mirror. "Looking good Y/l/N." I smirked. I grabbed my phone and backpack and left my room, grabbing the attention of a certain Dutch driver. "Well, if it isn't one of my fans." He said cockily. I smirked and laughed at his greeting. "Not yet but there's still some time." I challenged. "So let's start with getting you out of these Mclaren clothes and into some Red Bull stuff." I smiled as he slung his arm around my shoulder. Max brought me to the track and showed me around the Red Bull garage which was honestly marvellous. I loved it there and I was probably going to watch the race there too. I spotted Lando outside the Mclaren hospitality and decided I'd go up and maybe talk to him for a while as Max had to leave anyway. "See you Max." I said as I turned to face him. "I'll see you later schat." he said placing a kiss onto my cheek and hugging me. "See you later Lando!" I walked up to Lando and sat down in front of him, grinning like a child.

"Since when have you and Max been a thing?" Lando asked. "Why? Jealous?" I joked. "Well if I have tto be completely honest, yes." I froze. Did he just confess? Why? Why now of all times and places? "Excuse me?" I asked. "I just see hwo you look at him and remember that you used to look at me that way too so are you friends or....maybe something more?" Lando's voice had cracked while asking that question. "You're seriously asking me now that I've gotten over you? You couldn't have asked back like last year when we started to talk?" I smiled. "I didn't notice then. I was with Heather the whole time." I rolled my eyes and groaned. "What did I do now?" Lando asked a bit agitated now. "What did you do wrong? What did you do wrong?! What did you do right Lando Norris?!" Lando paused and couldn't quite grasp what was happening. "You basically abandon me for some girl you found in a club, she torments me every single week and now you have just confessed that you might just like me!" Lando's eyes grew cold, like the flame that was keeping him bouncy blue eyes alive just vanished. "I wouldn't say like, maybe love." I groan even louder. "That doesn't make it any better!" There was an awkward silence for a bit before Lando spoke up. "but I love Heather too."

"Fuck! Can you make up your mind? It's either me or Heather! Pick one!" I scream. "I-I can't." Lando stuttered. "I know why! You love me but you are so infatuated with Heather! You are so into the tits, thee ass you're into all of that more than common sense and personality. You are willing to hold your pride closer than you'll ever hold me and guess what? I'm fine with that now but all those months ago, when I was slowly breaking, I wouldn't have been! I'm over you now Lando, Max and I have been good friends for ages but now I might actually go on dates with him, hang out with him do all the fun things we used to do together because you threw all those things out the window when miss Heather walked into your life." Lando hated to admit it but you were right. Every word, every letter. "I just find it absolutely fucking ridiculous that it took you this long to realise and to accept that you loved me!" I stood up and began to walk away. "Where are you going?" He asked. "Away! Away from you and away from her!"

"Y/n! Come back!" but he was too late. "I-I love you."