❤️Jüri Vips - Cuddles

"Fuck!" Juri shouted before booting his helmet across the room. You flinched slightly, not really knowing what to say. He was having a horrible weekend from the beginning and it only got worse. During practise, he had an engine issue, during gualifying he had to change the gearbox and then to top it all off, he couldn't finish the two races either. "Juri, relax-"
"I can't relax! I've been having a shit week all week and I'm fucking done!" he shouted. He sat down on the couch and held his head in his hands. It was silent, too silent and then, sniffles were heard. You looked over to Juri, shaking as he cried to himself. "I just can't do it right now babe." He sobbed.

You curled your arm around him and rubbed his back. "I know babe, I know." You whispered. "Just let it all out, I've got you." He let it all out in that moment, he didn't hold back. He sat there crying in your arms for a good half an hour, just talking, crying, blaming himself. "I'm such a fucking waste!" he cried. "No you are not! Listen to me Juri!" You lifted up his head to look at you and cupped his puffy cheeks. "You are not a waste! You are one of the most talented people I know and it breaks me to see you like this. You are a good driver! None of this is your fault! They're mechanical failures and you can't blame yourself for them!" You wiped away his tears and offered a smile and almost immediately, that beautiful smile that you loved oh so much came back onto his face. "There's my smiling boyfriend."

Juri let out a chuckle and nodded. "That's me." he smiled. "Well, you should probably get going and do some interviews." You said standing up. You felt your wrist get lightly grabbed to pull you back down and you found yourself on his lap. "Just stay for a few more minutes." he whispered into your ear. You nuzzled into him and let out a content sigh, just enjoying this moment between you both. Shortly after, a knock came from the door and in walked his PR. "Sorry to break this up but you need to do some interviews." Juri let out a groan and looked back up to you. "You'll be here when I come back right?" You nodded. "I have nowhere else to be." You said getting up. "Well make sure you're here when I get back. I'd like to continue our cuddles when I do."

He placed a soft kiss onto your lips, making your heart flutter. "I'll see you then." you said. "Indeed you will." He smiled before turning around and walking out with his PR, wanting to do and rush all his interviews so he could get back to the love of his life for the aamaazing cuddles she always gave.