❤️Mick Schumacher - Flirt Part 1

Mick Schumacher. Now that was a person you didn't expect to be meeting nevermind going on a date with. You can't remember how you met and to be completely honest, neither did he. You finished up on your make-up and looked at yourself in the mirror. You looked good. As if it waass scripted, thee doorbell rang and at tthee door stood the one, the only the handsome, Mick Schumacher. He looked straight at your dress and grinned to himself. "What? Is it too much Schumi?" you joked. Mick shook his head as a response. "Absolutely not. You look beautiful in that dress." You blushed at his words. "So what's the plan then?" you asked a bit curious as to what this surprise was gonna be. "Well I have a table reserved at this really nice Italian place that I think you'll enjoy." He said hooking his arm with yours. "You remembered I liked Italian food then." Mick nodded his head. "Of course I did. You talk about it too much for me to forget it."

Mick was right, it was a nice place, it had nice food and you did enjoy it a lot.Thhe night was altogether perfect and Mick made it even better. Talking to him was like forgetting you eveerr had any problems in your life and that's something you needed. You were talking for so long that you soon lost track fo time and only realised that the restaraunt was closed when one of the waiters asked you to leave. "Oh shit. It's getting late isn't it?" You mumbled looking down at your watch. "It is. I didn't realise we'd be this long." Mick said also looking at his watch. "I guess we should go then." Mick chuckled. "We don't exactly have a choice Mick."

Mick took out his card tto pay the bill but you took yours out too. "No, let me pay." He insisted. "No! I'm paying for myself!" Mick grabbed your card and slid it back to you. You looked at him frustrated. "Too slow." He teased as the waiter walked away. "You can be seriously annoying, you know that?" Mick shrugged his shoulders. "Too annoying to get a second date?" Your cheeks flushed a bright red colour. He was fucking flirting. Mick Schumacher was flirting with you! What does one do in this situation?! "Are you flirting?" You asked just for confirmation. Mick laughed for a while as if this was a joke but realised you might actually be serious. "You're serious?" you nodded. "Yes! I'm flirting! Am I doing a good job or not?"

"I don't know Mr Schumacher. I guess we'll find out on the second date, won't we?"