✨Mick Schumacher & Nikita Mazepin - Wind Up

No, this isn't a Mick x Nikita, it just includes both of them in the story😂

When Mick and Nikita first joined Haas, they didn't expect to meet someone they would eventually call their best friend and when Y/n Steiner joined Haas, she thought the same. Y/n was Guenther's neiece, yes. Guenther Steiner. Y/n was young and for that reason, she got along well with Nikita and Mick. The trio got into some mishaps, usually leading to Mick having to drag Y/n and Nikita out of trouble but most of the time, they enjoyed each others company.

"Jesus Christ, what a shit show." Nikita muttered as Y/n caught up with them after that dreadful qualifying. "Yeah, just couldn't find a good gap to get a lap in without traffic." Mick replied, putting his mask on. "Well, P20 and P19 again. What can you do?" Nikita said, putting his own mask on too. "Exactly. You can't do much else." Nikita let out a sigh and raised his eyebrows. "I know but we would both like better positions." The three of them walked away to the hospitality to get something quick to eat before media. They all grabbed some grub and sat down, not a word between them. Nikita took out his phone however and decided to go onto his instagram and have a look at his Instagram feed.

"This is amazing." Nikita laughed, showing the phone to Mick and Y/n. The other two looked into Nikita's phone to see what ridiculous video he would be showing them this time, surprised to see Günther photoshopped onto a gangster photo

Günther is back in business, always have to pose for pictures. You know I'm getting bitches, Ferrari is on my wishlist.

Mick and Y/n were soon in a fit of laughter too, listening to the hilarious lyrics from Nikita's phone. "You think wee should play it to him? I think he'd really like it." Nikita suggested and that's when the idea started to become a reality. The trio liked the idea, so much in fact that they wanted to cheer up the team a bit with it. They finished up their food and cleaned up their trays before finalising what they were going to do and how they were going to approach this. "I have an idea, just make a joke and then go for it." Nikita suggested to Y/n. "What? Why me?" she asked. "You're his niece, he might go easier on you than us since you know, we fucked up our laps quite a bit." With some heavy persisting, they eventually got her to agree to do it.

Without anything more to plan, Y/n, Mick and Nikita walked into the garage, each trying hard not to laugh at their idea they came up with outside. The other mechanics saw the trio and figured something was going on. They stood before the garage, just about holding in the laughter. "What on earth are you doing?" One of the mechanics asked. Y/n couldn't think of a joke whatsoever, but before she could say anything, Mick jumped in with his own incredible joke. "Just cancel the TV subscription, the entertainment has arrived." Y/n and Nikita burst out laughing at Mick's one liner before expressing play on the phone and allowing the music to ring around the garage.

Günther stood outside on the pit wall speaking to some senior members of the team about what went wrong in qualifying since they had shown so much pace for P15 or P16 but here they were dead last again. "So figure out how we can gain places at the start and keep them. We need-" Günther was cut off when he heard some music from inside. "Just excuse me a moment." Günther walked towards the garage, wanting to know what the hell was going on exactly. As she approached the garage, he spotted one of his drivers lipsyncing to a song being played and the other dancing with his niece beside him. He looked around at the mechanic's smiles, as they recorded Günther's reaction and the outstanding performance of the trio.

"Günther is back in business, always have to pose for pictures! You know I'm getting bitches, Ferrari is on my wishlist!" the three scream shouted, their voices continuing to exhoe around the garage as the song came to a closure and the engineers erupting into applause. The three laughed before Mick and Nikita threw their arms around Y/n in between them. "Ah fucking hell." Y/n chuckled. "You have a fan behind you there." The three turned around and froze as they saw Günther standing there with an amused look on his face. "I'll take it by the look you enjoyed the show?" Y/n joked ligjtheartedly. "Well, it was enjoyable to watch but I won't be recommending the performance to anyone."

"Oh, I feel another song coming along-"
"No, don't." but it was too late. Y/n had the song on again. "Encore, let's go!" Mick, Nikita and Y/n went and started singing the song again. "You're just turning into a fucking wind up." Guenther laughed as Y/n paraded around the garage with the song blasting again. The mechanics laughed and recorded again as the trio of Nikita, Mick and Y/n danced and sang along terribly. Haas may not have been getting points, or getting podiums or wins, but they were having fun at least and in the end, they wouldn't trade anything for these kinds of memories.