❄️Carlos Sainz Jr - Christmas Trouble

·Christmas Day 7·

Carlos stretched in his bed and let out a groan. Christmas Day had arrived, the day his family decided to come over and visit him at his brand new home in Madrid. He turned to his right and lowered his arm, expecting an empty bed only to find his arm resting on the curves of a person lying beside him. His eyes opened. A woman. She squirmed as she felt his arm on her waist. She turned around so she was now facing the Spaniard and opened her eyes, initially smiling, only for that smile to turn to a frown. "Who are you?" the girl asked. "I could ask you the same." Carlos replied. "I asked first." Carlos looked down, seeing her in a red lingerie set. His eyebrow arched as it peaked his interest. She followed his line of vision and quickly covered up. "As I was saying, who are you?"

He snapped out of his dream land and came back to reality. "I'm Carlos and you're in my house so now it's your turn. Who are you?" She sat up. "Y/n. I'm visiting Madrid for Christmas." She rubbed her forehead. "Oh my god. My friend, she must be so worried about me." Carlos sat up and Eyed up the mirror at the bottom of his bed, seeing his reflection, sitting shirtless beside a girl in lingerie. His eyes lingered over to her reflection as she grabbed whatever shirt he must have been wearing the night before and pulled it over her. She noticed the mirror at the bottom fo the bed. "Isn't a mirror at the bottom of the bed some kind of sexual thing?" Carlos didn't expect that question. He rolled out of bed and stood up, pulling on his sweatpants. "No, mirrors on the ceiling are sexual. Mirrors at the bottom of beds are just normal."

There was a bit of a silence "Did we?" Carlos asked. "I don't even know but it looks like it." Carlos groaned and looked out the window. He saw a car pull up outside his house. His face dropped. "Oh shit." He muttered. "Okay, listen. You need to stay in here at all costs until I say." Carlos said, rushing out. Before Y/n could reply or have anything to say, Carlos was already gone. She sat on the bed, listening to indistinct spanish chattering and the occasional laugh here and there but truth be told, she was bored. So bored in fact, she ended up sleeping and thisis where it started to all go very, very wrong.

After a few hours of the Sainz family sat around the living room, sipping on wine and conversing about random things happening in one another's lives, they too grew in some way, bored. The chatter died down and they ran out of things to say and so, during the awkward silence, Carlos' mother excused herself to use the bathroom. Once she was gone, it was pure silence. Just the soft sound of his mothers feet moving around, then going up the stairs. It had been ages since Carlos awoke to his one night stand, leading to him completely forgetting she was even up in his room, so when he heard his mother go upstairs, he thought nothing of it.

"Ay dios mío!" Carlos heard his mother screeching. He furrowed his eyebrows. "Give me a minute. I'm going to check on her." Carlos scurried around, searching for his mother, only for his face to drop once he realised where she was, and with that, he remembered who was in his bed. He sprinted up the stairs, his feet bounding against the wooden platforms on the way up and practically skidding to a halt in his room. "Carlos? Who is this?" his mother asked. "Mama? Why are you in my room?!" Carlos shrieked. "Your bathroom wasn't working so I was going to use your bedroom one." Not long after that, the rest of his family joined them, looking as shocked as the mother. "So, who is this?" she questioned again. Y/n swallowed the lump in her throat. She was about to come clean when Carlos bet her to it. "My girlfriend." Carlos stammered. Everyone looked at him in disbelief. "You have a girlfriend?" his sister asked. Carlos nodded and gripped Y/n a little bit tighter. "We thought we could keep it a secret. We wanted some privacy." Y/n added. His mother looked at him in disbelief. "And her name?"

"Y/n." Carlos said, bringing her forward. Y/n out her hand out to shake his mother's hand, forcing a smile onto her face. "It's so lovely to meet you." She found her hand being taken. "Reyes. His mother." she replied, now smiling. "Carlos has told me so many things about you. All good, dont worry." She looked her up and down and gave a look of approval to Carlos. "Well we shouldn't keep her from changing her clothes so we'll go back to the living room." Carlos nodded and watched as his family left, letting out a sigh of relief. "Here, wear this." Carlos said handing her a jumper. "Girlfriend? Really?" Y/n whispered as she pulled the jumper over her. "What do you want me to say? That you're a one night stand?" Carlos asked. "I don't know but now I'm gonna have to be here a lot for your family to believe we are actually dating for your little lie to actually come across as your girlfriend."