❤️Sebastian Vettel - Online Parent Teacher Meeting

You set up your computer and set up your background. Being a teacher was hard work, especially when everything was online now. You made sure the emails to the parents were sent out about the meetings and waited anxiously for the first parent to come into the call. Thankfully, you didn't have to wait too long. The calls flew by but some of them really annoyed you, the over achiever's parents always looking for compliments on their kids and unfortunately, they were the last parents left but they wouldn't stop talking about anything. Seb walked in the front door with the kids after he thought you would be finished the calls by now but no, he was surprised to see you still there. He shrugged his shoulders and sent the kids up to change for bed while he walked into the living room and sat behind your computer. You tried to keep on smiling as the questions kept on coming and coming but from the perspective of Seb, he knew you were silently begging for help. Seb sat behind your laptop chuckling to himself as he saw your face. Seb stood up and walked over to the WiFi server and yanked it out of the wall which meant you kept breaking up for them. You frantically pressed the keys on your keyboard wondering why it wasn't working properly when out of the corner of your eye, you spotted Seb holding the modum in his hands. You glared at him as the parents hung up. "What? You looked scared."

"Seb! It's my job to keep parents informed on their kids!" you protested. "Yes, but when you have been talking to the same couple for twenty minutes over what they were supposed to be, that's when your job ends." He said pressing a kiss onto your hair. "But Seb, if they tell the school I didn't do my job right, I could get fired!" Seb smiled and sat down next to you. "Well then I'll take care of you. If people are being, excuse my french, dickhead then they don't deserve you." You looked up to him and smiled. "I don't deserve you." you replied kissing his cheek. "Same to you. Now, should we just do something other than talking on the laptop?" he smiled. "Everything we have here needs WiFi Seb." Seb shook his head. "Not books or music Liebling, so take your pick and we'll do that." His voice smooth. "Well, let's go outside. The stars are out and it looks gorgeous out there." Seb looked out the window and nodded approvingly. "Stargazing, just like we did when we were younger. Although, we did a lot more than stargazer out there-" "Sebastian Vettel! We have children!" you warned him as you slapped his chest. "Yeah, thank to what we did while we were stargazing." You laughed hysterically at his jokes. "It's freezing though, so how about a blanket or something?" You nodded and off Seb went to get a blanket while you made some coffee/tea (whichever you prefer. Could even be hot chocolate if you wanted). Seb crept down the stairs as he didn't want to wake up the children. He walked into the kitchen holding two blankets triumphantly and smelled the aroma filling the room. "Ah lovely. Something to drink too but I'd love some jagermeister." You rolled your eyes playfully and shook your head. "Well too bad, I've got you a drink already and it isn't going to waste."

Seb opened the door for you and followed you outside where he threw a blanket onto the grass and sat down beside you, before pulling another blanket over the pair of you. You both looked up and stared at the stars above. "This is gorgeous, isn't it?" he asked looking over to you. "It is. I love it. Just like when we were younger." As you two continued talking a certain three people were watching you from their bedroom window, in awe of the sight before them and they were your three little children. "Mummy and Daddy look in love." your youngest said. "Like a prince and princess from our stories." The other two children nodded in agreement. "They're looking!" one of them said before all three ducked down and crawled back to bed. You and Seb chuckled as you saw the three little heads dip down and returned to your slow dancing. "You haven't lost your touch." you hummed. "What do you mean?" Seb asked a little confused. "You still know how to make me feel special and you still know how to dance so that's a bonus."

"I love you Bärchen."
"I love you Seb."