❤️Pierre Gasly - Speed Dating

Pierre looked out the window of the car, almost afraid. "I'm not going Speed dating." Pierre told Yuki. "I know, I am though and I might need backup." Pierre had been single for a good year and a bit now and a lot of people thought he should try to find someone, especially since his ex also found someone. Pierre however, just wanted to enjoy his life. He didn't want to be attached to anyone at the moment and he wanted to take his sweet time just in case his ex wanted to come back to him. "Yuki, they won't shoot you. It's a date." Pierre said. "Better to be safe." Yuki tried to prove his point but it wasn't working. "Yuki! You won't get hurt! Well you won't get hurt if you say the right things!" Pierre scolded his friend. "So just come with me! I don't know anything." Pierre looked at Yuki and thought for a while. He was fighting the urge to go in, even though he didn't want to, he sort of also wanted to. "Ugh, fine. Let's just make it quick." Pierre said opening the door and getting out.

Pierre sat at a table, taking sips of his drink bit by bit, talking to girls that kept coming by his table. That's how speed dates worked at least. He may enjoyed doing typical speedy things but he sure as hell didn't like doing this and he might as well get a beer or two out of it. The timer went off again and there went another girl. He groaned as he waited for the next girl to come along and eventually, she did. She had a drink in her hand. Pierre didn't know what it was but it was pink, that's all he could say about it. He looked up to the owner of this drink and his hleyes widened a bit at the sight of her. She smiled awkwardly at him as her hair fell so effortlessly onto her shoulders. Her smile, oh her smile. It had only been a few seconds butt Pierre already felt addicted to it. "Hi. I'm Y/n." She said. Pierre melted at her voice. He liked her accent too. "I'm Pierre." He replied back to her. "Oh I know." Pierre arched a brow before she realised it came across as creepy. "No, not like that. I mean a lot of girls have been talking about a driver being here. I didn't expect to see a Formula 1 driver." She explained. Pierre sat back, a but more relaxed that she was as nervous as him. "What did you expect?" he asked her, curious. "I don't know, maybe a formula 2 guy. Someone a little less known." Pierre smirked at her answer. "So you watch motorsport?" She nodded and smiled again. "I love it." That wwass something he could talk about. "Well, that's good for me. I didn't know what to talk about to anyone else here." Pierre joked, earning a giggle from his date for now. He loved her laugh also. He liked everything about her in these few minutes. "So what exactly are you doing here?" Y/n asked, finally asking him questions. "Yuki brought me. He didn't want to go alone." Pierre told her, bringing his bottle to his lips. "Yuki is here too?" she asked surprised. "Yeah, he is." Pierre laughed, only imagining how flustered Yuki was going to be. "So you two really are like n'est friends, eh?" Pierre nodded. "Something like that." He chuckled.

The evening went on and Y/n and Pierre managed to slip away from the Speed Dating crowd and onto the bar where most people went when they found someone they liked. They sat drinking and talking about their lives, each listening to the other. If you would have just walked into the place, you would have thought they had known eachother longer than one evening. Y/n had to go to the bathroom, which left Pierre by himself for a while. He kind of needed it in all honesty because he couldn't quite believe how his night had changed from him not wanting to be there, to suddenly wanting to go back to this girl's hotel room. Pierre felt a presence beside him. He turned and saw his team-mate looked defeated and upset on the barstool. "Pierre? Are you ready to go?" Yuki asked as he joined Pierre at the bar. "No, you can go on without me." Pierre told him. Yuki looked confused. "What? Why?" He looked down at the glass in Pierre's hand. A strawberry dakery. "Since when do you drink those?" he asked. Pierre shrugged his shoulders. "I don't." He replied. "So who's-"

Yuki cut himself off as the realisation hit him. "You got a girl?!" He shrieked. Pierre smacked his arm, earning a little 'ow' from Yuki. "Don't shout it out for everyone to know!" Yuki grinned. "And you didn't want to come." Pierre let out a sigh before he felt a tug from the other side of him. He turned, his eyes falling onto Y/n and her contagious smile. "So, are you ready to go?" Y/n asked as she stood beside Pierre. "I- yeah I'm just saying goodbye to my friend." Y/n looked to the side and saw Pierre's friend that he was talking about. She smiled sweetly at him and offered her hand to shake. "Hi, I'm Y/n." Yuki took her hand and shook it. "Yuki." He paused. "I should probably get going. I have a race to get ready for." Pierre nodded and raised his bottle of Heineken to his lips before he realised he had to leave with Yuki instead. "Oh shit. We all have to leave from the hotel, don't we?" Yuki nodded. "And you'll be in trouble for bringing a girl around."

"I'm so sorry but I can't-" Pierre looked down at her, feeling horrible as to what he was going to say. "I can't come back to your hotel room and you can't come back to mine. Management would just kill me I think." Pierre explained. Y/n smiled. "Okay, that's fine. Just give me one second." She said before turning towards the bar. "What are you-"
"Excuse me? Do you have a pen?" she asked the bartender. He nodded and handed her one before she took the cap off and grabbed Pierre's hand. "This is my phone number. You should be able to call that when you want to meet up again." She said while writing down some numbers. Pierre felt his heart rate quicken once again with her touch. "So I can't wait to get a call from you soon." She smiled. Pierre returned the smile and took the pen from her, writing his number on her hand. "And this is mine, just in case it slips my mind. I doubt it will but just in case." He winked at her, making her feel flustered.

"It was lovely meeting you Pierre." Pierre smiled and placed the pen back onto the counter. "Same to you." The two stood awkwardly looking at eachother, not entirely knowing what to do now. Luckily, Yuki was there to break it up. He had to practically drag Pierre to the car, him being designated driver of course after Pierre sat drinking with his mystery woman. "So, I take it you enjoyed your night?" Yuki asked him, driving away. Pierre couldn't take his eyes off the ink on his hands. "I did." He replied breathlessly. "I really, really did."

A/N: I would just like to apologise for not uploading as often as I would like to be, just study and what not is seriously taking a toll on my writing rn but I hope you enjoy this x