❤️Mick Schumacher - Taking A Break

The alarm blared around the room, making you jump in response. You slammed the palm of your hand onto the button to silence the whining noise. You turned around to hold your boyfriend Mick, only to find he was gone. You sat up and looked around the room confused, before hearing some music plating in the distance. From the echo that came after, it was probably the gym, which means Mick wasn't taking relaxing like he usually did. You hopped out of bed and walked downstairs to see him. His hair was tucked up into a cap and he was sweating all over. He smiled softly as he saw you enter the room and set the weights he was using to the side to go over and give you your good morning kiss. "Good morning bärchen." He smiled pressing a kiss onto your hair. "Why are you up so early?" you asked. "I have training." Mick replied as if it was obvious. "Well yes, but it's Sunday. You don't have racing for like two weeks. Why aren't you resting?" Mick shrugged his shoulders. "I don't have time to rest. I'm a formula one driver now, I have to keep working."

"Mick, you need to have a break. Even for an hour, you need a break." You were practically pleading with him at this point but he was having none of it. "Y/n, I can't. I will gladly cuddle up with you later but I don't have time." You let out a long frustrated sigh and walked out to the kitchen to make a cup of coffee. How to give Mick a break he can't say no to. Aha! "Mick! I'll be back in a minute! Just going to the shop!" You shouted in. "Okay!" he replied. You grabbed your keys and coat before walking out to your car. Spas were obviously closed due to covid so why not make a spa at home? You took your mask out of the glove compartment and put it on, before venturing into the shop. You had to grt some groceries anyway so you did that but onee you got the essentials, then came the face masks, candles and other stuff for your DIY spa. After paying, you brought everything home and set the scene while Mick was still working. You quickly lit the candles and prepared the face masks before smiling down at the amazing job you had done.

Mick quickly showered but was a bit confused as to why everything was so quiet. "Y/n?" Mick called through the house. "Bärchen?" still silence. He looked down and saw rose petals sprinkled across the floor, appearing to make some sort of pathway for him tto follow. Mick slowly followed the trail, which led him to the 'relaxing room' as you liked to call it, mainly because it had a jacuzzi and massage table and all that. Things to actually relax, bot that they were used all that much in this house. A smile curled onto Mick's face as he looked at the scene in front of him. "Y/n? What's all thi-" he was cut off by your finger pressing his lip. "Ah, ah, ah. No questions, just relax." Mick chuckled and sat down on the bench. "Okay, now what?" His slight smile faded as youu brought over a face mask mix. "No." He said simply. "Mick!" you tried your very best to convince him but it wasn't working. You'd have to take action. "You aren't going to get the super secret surprise if you don't wear the face mask." You chuckled lightly as you saw Mick perk up in curiosity. "Surprise?" Now this intrigued Mick. What was so super about it?

"Okay, fine. I'll wear the mask." Mick gave in, earning a squeal from you. "Okay, now stay still. I don't want this in your lovely hair. Your fans would absolutely kill me if I damaged your hair in anyway." You giggled spreading the mixture onto his face. He felt himself relaxing a slight bit. Maybe doing this face mask wasn't going to be so bad after all. "Mick, the hair is annoying me. It keeps falling down onto your face and it's just-" you cutt yourself off by looking at the hair ties around your wrist, grinning. "What are you doing?" Mick questioned as to why you were suddenly grinning. "I'm gonna tie your hair up." Mick let out a sigh and didn't really put up much of a fight since he was so invested in this supposed super secret surprise. He winced as you pulled at his hair lightly to put it up in a mini man bun. "Owe, that hurts! You do that everyday?" You nodded confidently. "Poor you." he joked.

The rest of the evening flew by. You and Mick were genuinely having some fun and it helped Mick relax for once. He'd been way too busy with his work recently and he felt that this finally relieved the stress. The night rolled around and then came the pizza ordered in and some Netflix. "So-" Mick began as you tucked into the pizza. "What?" Mick laughed as a string of cheese kept stretching but not pulling away from the pizza. "What is this surprise and when am I getting it?" He asked. You looked over confused until you remembered what you said earlier. "Ah, that. Yeah you already got the surprise." Mick relived the last few hours, thinking about what it was he was given. "The face masks?" Nope. "My hair in a man bun?" Nope. "Then what?"

"Did you have to think about it?" He nodded. "Then you got your surprise." He simply didn't get it. "Mick, you got memories as your surprise and I got lots of lovely pictures of you sleeping like a puppy." You chuckled. Mick hopped on top of you, tickling you mercilessly. "You said you'd delete them!" Both of your laughs mixed into a beautiful melody filling every corner of the room. "Mick please! It's starting to hurt now!" you pleaded in between laughs. Mick wasn't going to let you off that easily though. "You have to say you love me!" You could barely speak. "Oh like a safe word?" you smirked. Mick's face grew immensely red at your question, making you laugh even harder. "Okay, okay. I love you!" you squealed. Mick helped you up and lay you onto his chest. You listened to his heartbeat, drawing different shapes onto the fabric of the shirt he was wearing with your finger. "Y/n?" You looked up and hummed in response to your name being uttered. "Thank you for today. I really enjoyed it." A soft smile perched on your face. "Happy to help baby." you replied. You felt a pair of lips on the top of your head. "I love you Bärchen." He whispered, probably dozing off. You chuckled quietly and responded with a whispered "I love you too."